14

Your POV

I slept on the couch with Kk that night. I know it'll be awkward in the morning. Why do I have to be such a dumb a-

"(Y/N)? How are you up so early..?" Kk yawned. I smiled at the brown haired girl.

"I just did," I replied. I didn't really have an answer. Actually, I don't think I had an answer for anything right now. I sighed.

"Kk, let's just say.. Hypothetically, I kinda confessed my love for Max but not in the exact words 'I love you' last night?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and she silently sqealed.

"That just woke me up!" She giggled. I blushed. She had stars in her eyes.

"So.. what happened?" She smiled.

"Peyton called-" I started explaining. She looked at me.

"PEYTON CALLED?!" She whisper yelled. I nodded.

"Oh my god.." She had a satanic smile on her face. "He won't get in the way of MY SHIP!"

I giggled at her confidence. Max came down the hallway and I hung my head down.

"Hey big bro!" Kk greeted him. I just kept my head down and blushed.

He yawned, "Hey, Kk. Hey, (Y/N)."

I muttered a 'good morning'. Kk giggled.

"I'm just going to..HANGOUTWITHROSS, BYE!" She ran down to his room. I blushed.

SERIOUSLY, KK! UGH! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME, NOT LEAVING ME HERE AFTER TELLING MAX THAT I LIKE HI-

"So, (Y/N).. About last night.." Max cuts through my mental cursing to Kk.

Fruck, fruck fruck..

"Y-Yeaahhh?!" I had no idea what to say.

"Is it true? I mean do you-" He began.

"MORNING GUYS!" Kk and Ross yelled, running to the kitchen.

Welp, ya saved me.

I looked at them. I saw Ross and Kk smirking.

"(Y/N), just saying, you look like a cherry. Or..a tomato? Maybe a-" Ross was cut off by the red head.

"Hey, so (Y/N)'s and Kk's first day at Sky Media is today, right?" He asked.

"Totally forgot about that!" Both Kk and I said in unison. We slowly turned to look at each other.

"Stop. No, you stop..STAHP YOU BIG FAT MEANIE!" We yelled. Ross and Max chuckled. I glared at her and pulled out my phone. I went on twitter and typed, "WHOEVER SHIPS KOSS (Kk and Ross) LIKE THIS!"

Unfortunately, Kk typed it, too. Except, with (S/N). I glanced at my phone.

"OH COME ON!" I yelled. I felt Max hovering over my shoulder, looking at the screen. Kk smirked.

"HAHA! I WIN! I'M THE MANGO, HUSKY, PEANUT BUTTER, AND CHICKEN LEG QUEEN!" She yelled at me. I groaned.

"No. Husky, mangos, and peaunut butter are my things!" I defended my precious valuables. She shook her head.

"Both of your things!" Ross said. I smiled and fist pumped the air.

I got up to go to the kitchen and got some cereal.

(My mom's alarm has been ringing for about half an hour, now. IT'S LITERALLY 9:23! SHE WON'T WAKE UP!)

We made it to the offices. Adam came and showed me my room office thing. Kk was an editor, like Max.

"(Y/N), you're recording a Do Not Laugh with Me, Ross, Max, Jess and Barney," He told me. I nodded. I joined the skype group.

I logged into Minecraft and got into the server. (I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WORKS)

"Hey guys, Sky here and we're doing a Do Not Laugh with-" He started.

I put on a creeper head and he looked at me.

"Ookkaayyy then.. We're doing a Do Not Laugh with Max, Appppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmau, Barney, and..Oh my gawd.." He stared at Ross. "IT'S ROSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"And..OUR NEWEST MEMBER OF SKY MEDIA WHO, BEFORE, WORKED AT IHOP- plez sponsor us- (YT/N)!" He yelled.

I took off my creeper head and said a little, "How do ya do?" Before putting it back on.

Adam explained the rules of Do Not Laugh and picked me to go in the middle. Barney was making me laugh.

He told me to turn around. I giggled.

"DON'T MAKE A HOUSE OR ELSE I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR APPLE PRIVILEGES!" I threatened.

"Okays!" He said.

A little while later, he told me to turn around. An apple. It also had a sign on it.

"Reads thes signs," He demanded. I sighed.

"I shall help (S/N) sail- BARNEY!" I yelled. Max groaned. I grabbed a bucket of lava and dumped it on his joke.

"Die in a pit of lava," I told him, before jumping off the side. Barney made the weirdest sound.

"WHAT THE FRUCK WAS THAT SOUND?!" I yelled. They all burst out laughing. I groaned.

"Just take the point.."

-----<~._-_.~>-----

I had made a lot of progess today. I recorded many videos and I'm glad I'm working here. I heard a knock on my door. I looked through the window and saw Max. I made a motion for him to come in. He opened the door and smiled.

"Hey, (Y/N). We're going to lunch. Wanna come?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay..Wanna ride with me?" He asked again. I nodded.

"Sure," I responded. He smiled brighter.

I turned my computer off and closed the door. We walked to his car and got in.

"Is anyone else coming?" I asked him. He shook his head.

Alone with Max..

"So.. About last night.." He brang the topic up. I blushed.

"Did you really say what I think you meant?" He looked at me.

"I..Uh.." I couldn't get any words out. I sighed.

"Yes."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That moment when ur head hurts like hell, ur face is all itchy, and u just finished homework...

Fruck u, too, Life