15

"Yes."

He stared at me, blushing.

"S-Seriously?! You...Like me?" He asked. I nodded. He didn't say a word. All he did, was face the window, turn on the car and drive..

-----<~._-_.~>-----

We made it to Olive Garden and sat at the table. The others greeted us. Max hasn't talked to me since the confession. We ate and left. Max and I went back to his car. Not a single word was spoken. I felt the awkward tension finally coming.

Why does it have to be now?!

I looked at him and saw him staring at me. He looked away.

We made it back to the offices and went our ways. While I was walking to my office, Kk stopped me.

"(Y/N)? You and Max were barely even talking.. Did you two get in a fight or something?" She asked. My heart sank a little. I shook my head.

"Nothing happened," I told her. She groaned and glared at me.

"No. Seriously.. You didn't look at each other, talk.. Nothing. Something happened!" She said. I sighed and brabbed her hand. I pulled her into my room.

"I confessed to Max-" I started, but she squealed.

"OH MY GOD!" She started jumping. I sighed.

Time to ruin it..

"He and I stopped talking after it. He won't talk to me.." I looked down. She stopped.

"Why?" She asked, heartbroken. I shrugged.

"I don't know.."

Max's POV

I was walking to the editor's spot, when Ross grabbed me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"What?" I snapped. I haven't really been the same since (Y/N) confessed..

"Something is wrong. You and (Y/N) barely talked, looked at each other.. What is it?" He asked me. I didn't respond.

All I did, was get out of his grip, and walk to the editor's spot.

-----<~._Tim Max Ross Skip_.~>-----
Narrator POV

   As everyone finished, (Y/N) decided to talk to Max. She walked outside and saw him walking to his car. She sighed and went to him.

"Max?" The (H/C) girl asked him. He turned around immediately.

"I'm sorry.." She said. Max was confused.

"About what?" He asked, his voice cracking. She looked down.

"About whatever made you ignore me," (Y/N) responded. Max's heart sank when he heard that.

"No.. I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'm the one who ignored you. I'm... Just a coward.." He tried to hold back his tears. (Y/N) sighed and let a tear drop.

"You're not a coward.. No one is.. Hey, can we just go back to the house?" She asked him. He nodded and smiled. They got into the car and drove away.

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Me while writing this*
DANG IT, KAITLYN! PAY ATTENTON. U CAN PLAY PCRAFT LATER! UGH-
OHHHHH~! LOOK AT THIS! THIS LOOKS LIKE A FUNNY VIDEO!

...Also, WHO ELSE IS IN GIFTED?! IT'S SOOOO FUN! TODAY, WE DID A BOTTLE FLIP CHALLENGE! ....

#GiftedSquad

(Also, I JUST COPIED THE LENNY FACE! :D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)