4

Ok, so, I'm putting Ximena-Dragneel's OC In here! Yes, u! Ximena-Dragneel

Kk, Max, Tim, Ross, and I were walking around. I saw Sean and immediately ran behind him. "BOO!" I yelled. He screamed like a cat dying. I burst into laughter as Kk walked up to me. "Oh. My. God." Her eyes widened. "THAT'S JACKSEPTICEYE!!" She screamed. I lifted her up and dangled her by the legs. "No more fangirling." I said. She whined in response. "Bye Seannn~" I said. We went back to the guys. "How do you know him?" Tim asked. "We knew each other as teens!" He made his mouth into an 'o'. "I'm gonn go to the restroom." I told them. They nodded and I left. I was washing my hands when a familiar woman came in.

"Ximena?!"

Max's POV

"What's taking her SO long?!" Tim whined. "I don't know!" Ross said. I shrugged. "Maybe she's on her--" I was cut off. "MAX!" Kk yelled. I chuckled. "I was just kidding!" I said. "Mhmmm. Suree." They all said.

Your POV

"Y/N?!" Ximena asked. I felt tears building up. Ximena was my sister. Last time I saw her we were fourteen. She still  looks the same. "I h-h-haven't-" I burst into tears. She hugged me. "How are you doing?" She asked in a soothing voice. "Fin-e." I choked out. "Okay, I'm staying with you! " She exclaimed. I nodded. We walked out and went back. "Y/N?! Isn't that your sister?!" Kk asked. I could tell she was freaked out. "What the.. Who is this?" Max asked. "My-" I started. "Y/N's sister, nice to meet you, Mad Max." She tried her best not to laugh while saying that. "Yep, definitely related!" He said. We giggled. Kk pulled Ximena somewhere. "Have you been crying?" Max asked. I nodded. "It's hard not to when you haven't seen your sister since you were fourteen.." I pointed out. He nodded.

Ximena's POV

"I..I..You're here.." Kk stuttered. "Yeah..I didn't know you would be here.." I said. She took a long breath and we went back.

"Ximena, these guys are Ross, Max, and Tim!" Y/N introduced. They waved. Andd, I fangirled. "OMG YOU'RE TIMTIM! I'M A HUGE FAN!! EEEKKK!!!" They stared at me. I kept on fangirling. Y/N slapped me. "Sorry.." I mumbled, blushing. "It's fine!" Tim said. I nodded.

I Just Met My Idol..

YAYYYY!! Ximena-Dragneel AmyRoseSweetTeen