Prologue; Unknown love.

Sky's POV

I had the worst summer of my life. I thought that being at the end of grade 10 would be special because it would mean that I was almost turning 16! Yeah the big, sweet 16. But no. Yet again I messed up. I went on holiday with Blake. It was suppose to be magical and wonderful and amazing. I was finally ready after two years of being in a relationship with him, to give him the most special gift of all. My virginity. That's right folks the big V card. We were suppose to celebrate with good friends for a hour or two then leave. We booked our own hotel room and everything. I thought there would be flames. Flames of candles and the smell of roses. Instead I got hell fire and the disgusting smell of Vodka. Of course I refused to have sex with him.

The long and short of it was he called me a prude and stormed off. He dissapeared that night. Our friends saw him leaving with two girls at the club. For a week I was stranded in Ballito all alone. When he eventually decided to show up again, he dumped me. Apparently one of the girls he left with at the club was a Russian pornstar, who told him she wanted to be his girlfriend. I am definitly no match for a pornstar. I never even let Blake get to second base. He probably made homerun with her. Multiple times.

It doesn't help obsessing now though. I know this. That's why I'm going to school. 11th grade...My inner human being sighs. I look at myself in the mirror. "Focus Sky. This is your harderst year. No time for distractions." I say. And like that i head off to school. I chose to wore my little pink summer dress and sandals.

I ran to Vallerie when I saw her and jumped into her arms. "I missed you so much!" I yelled as we tumbled to the ground laughing and holding each other. Everybody stared when they walked by. Mainly guys, with their girlfriends. The girls glared at us. "I missed you more. I have so much to tell you about our trip to Egipt!But first tell me, how was it?" Val asked nosily.
"How was what?" I played dumb.
She lifted her eyebrow. "I take it you and Blake didn't..." she asks but I interrupt. "We didn't. We actually broke up." I told her about my Russian pornstar competitor and she got furious and she stared ranting;"How dare he!!!You were gonna give him something so special. If he ever shows up here again, i will slap the horny teenager straight out of him."
I agreed. Thankfully he didn't attend Redwell
High and I didn't have to see his stupid face everyday.

In first period the teacher announced that a new student would be joining us today. I looked up and my heart skipped about 60000 beats I think. I stared at him. He had light brown hair and the colour of his skin complemented each other wonderfully. His hazel eyes stared back into mine. He sat down right next to me. He kept staring into my eyes. He was unbelievably sexy.

PETER'S POV

She kept staring. I walked over to the seat I was assigned, right next to her. It's hard being the new guy. Or at least that's what people said. I didn't find it hard though. It was a chance to meet new people and create a new image. She stared when I sat down next to her. I looked her right in her eyes. She had blueish-grey eyes and curly black hair. Her skin was tanned. I stared. She was beautiful. She was not too skinny or too fat. She had an average body but her face was so pretty. She blushed and looked down at her book. "Hay baby. I'm Peter, just so you know what you'll be screaming tonight... What's your name baby?" I asked her in a husky voice. She seemed vunerable. She seemed quiet. Until she sat up straight fixing her eye's on me.

"I'm Sky. And I'm most definitely not your baby."
"What's the matter then Miss Cloud, you down for someone else?"
"Ye...I mean no. Not anymore anyway.But that doesn't automatically make me your bae Peter. And my name is Sky."
Before I could say something, she cut me off. "If you say another word you might just cause me to blow my brains out." She made her fingers look like a gun and pressed it to her head. I smirked. "Well that would be a waste of some fantastic brains, wouldn't it Sunshine?"
She smiled. She continued her work. Soon the bell rang. She got up. "My name's Sky, just so you know what to scream tonight." She whispered into my ear as she passed behind me.

After the first day I knew everything about Sky Dias. I knew she was rich. She was raised by her mother and step dad and she hated her real dad.She was half portugeuse. She was first in her class grade 8 through 10 and now she is still number one even though she continues to be the youngest in her grade. She was a trofee virgin. She was one out of 3 girls who really sparked my intrest. The other two were virgins too, which apparently was like being diamond between a bunch of rocks in this school.

The second girl was Vallerie West. She was 17 years old and she was in my class too. She was the complete opposite of Sky. She had light hair and green eyes. She was thicker than Sky, but it didn't make her ugly. She was Sky's best friend. She didn't have as much money as Sky but she wasn't poor in family. She lived in a house with 3 sisters, 5 brothers and one new baby on the way. Raising her younger siblings, she developed a sort of motherly insticnt and this made her want to help everyone. She was caring and kind. But I knew that this could be used as her weakness.

The third girl was another one in their group. Melanie Pierce. She had short bob hair which she wore straight. She was so skinny everyone envied her. She was always playing with boys' hearts. Apparently she led them to bed and then bam, she refused to go through with it. There was rumors about her skinny dipping with atleast 10 guys at some party but she still left alone. She even cuddled naked with her ex boyfriend but she never gave him the v-card he was after. She partied hard. She stole the attention from everyone when she walked in the room. She had more sex appeal than Vallerie and Sky. She would show her body off in ways that made boys crave her. She acts like she'll never give her virginity up to a player but obviously she didn't know how well I played the game.That was why I made her my first target...

--->♡

Hay...please let me know what you think about the first part of my book?