6;First love

Sky's POV

3 weeks after the accident

My brother woke up about a week ago. I was so relieved at first until I spoke to the doctors. They were keeping my brother in hospital for a few more weeks so that they could keep him under observation, and so that they could do more tests. It was best not to tell him the news about my parents now, it could cause him to get sick.

I basically moved in with Peter seeing as Janelle was never home. She couldn't care for me. She thought it would be better if I was around people who were more caring than she was. And that was Peter. He took me in, and despite our first meet, his mother accepted me. She even decided to throw me my sweet 16! She wanted to make me feel better about my situation. I appreaciated that. As the time drew near, I became excited. I would have 2 birthdays, one would be more personal, you know just me and a few close friends and, then the wild, classic, sweet 16.

It was Friday afternoon when my guests arrived. I invited Mel and Vallerie. Val brought her new boyfriend Kyle and Peter invited his friend. Apparently this friend ans his girlfriend broke up and he needed to be around positive people, which we definitly were. Like I said It wasn't too big. Just close people.

When Peter's friend arrived by blood was brought to a boil. Blake. My fucking ex boyfriend Blake, yeah. Him and his stupid pornstar must've broken up. I pulled Peter away. "That's my ex boyfriend." I said. He looked shocked.
"Small world I guess." Peter said shrugging. I glared at him. He shifted uncomfortably. "Okay sorry Tink. But you won't even have to know he's here. I'll keep your mind off him." He said. He cupped my face and started making out with me. Hard. He pushed me against the wall. "Whose mouth is this babygirl?" Peter asked. I moaned. I loved it when he became this dominant. "Its yout mouth, Daddy." Then suddenly he did something knew. He spun me around and pushed me into the wall rubbing himself against me. "Do you like the" I knew what would happen later that night. I got scared. "If I try to seduce you tonight, stop me okay?" I asked. Peter nodded. "Of course Tink."

Peter's POV

I supported Sky as much as I could but somewhere I gyess she really fell for me. I was hurting because of Emily. She was hurting because her whole household was basically dead. I tried not to lead her on all week, but it became clearer and clear that she was in love. I couldn't exactly tell her that it was all fake from the start. That I didn't love her. So I decided to fake it until she felt better. The only thing I was really really worried about, aas her getting too horny and me getting too drunk. I've never been good at making drunken decisions.

Sky's POV

Back at the real party we all chatted, danced and drank. Alot. We had too much alcohol for our age. Here came trouble...

Peter stared at me all night long. He would hold my upper thigh stroking it gently, as we smoked countless joints. Val and Kyle left early. They had another thing to get to.

I prepared myself for what was going to happen, all week long. I was going to lose my virginity to Peter. I firgured it would make him feel better, he wrongfully lost his virginity so I would give him mine. He loved me. I loved him. Me and Mel jumped into the swimming pool.
"I have an idea." Blake said. "How 'bout we play a party game."
I frowned. A party game? Wasn't chilling enough?
"I wanna see Mel and Sky make out. Don't you wanna se that Peter?" I looked at Peter, hoping he would say no.
"I totally wanna see that. Are you girls gonna show us?" Peter asked. His eyes was glued to me.
Before I could say no, Mel nodded. "If Sky wants too."
I saw the way Peter's eyes glinted, he wanted to see it badly. I knew it would turn him on.
"Sure. Just..." I swam to the shallow end and asked Peter for the bottle of Vodka. He poured it down my throat, pure 100% vodka. I felt my head starting to spin. I swam to Mel and wrapped my legs around her. My tongue searched hers. She was a great kisser. She touched my boob and I blushed, luckily nobody saw this. When I finally pulled away from the kiss, Peter and Blake was in the pool. I was shifted from Mel to Peter. I wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his package, which was now stiff, pushing into me. Being drunk, I didn't think before I touched his boner. I had never touched a penis before that day. Peter took this as a sign that I was horny, and so he shifted me into a position where his package was pressing against my private part. He stared kissing me hard. I could tell he was horny, not just because of his boner but because of how hard he was kissing. "Sunshine, I love you." He whispered kissing my neck. "Let me make love to you."
"I love you too." I whispered. "Make love to me."

I told Mel what was about to happen as we went inside the house. Her eyes were shining, I saw tears. I didn't register, I was too drunk. "Don't let him do this to you. Don't do this to me I still love hi..." she started. But Peter was already leading me up the stairs. I wanted to stop but I couldn't.

Peter's POV.

I had Sky sit on the bed as I took off my shirt and my pants. Pretty soon I was naked. I felt guilty about what I was about to do. But I couldn't control it with the way she was looking at me. I looked at her as she was staring at my boner. She had never seen a penis before mine. I sat down next to her. "Sky. Don't be scared." I said. I put my hand on hers. I guided her hand to my penis. She touched it a little. Then she stopped and pulled her hand away.
"I am scared Peter." Sky said. She looked as though she wanted to cry. I felt bad.
"I won't hurt you. I love you remember?"
She nodded. She was so tense and stressed. I didn't wanna do thus but push came to shove and well I always had a backup plan.

I took out my cocaine. I mixed it with the weed and we smoked. Then I got her drinking. She was nearly to high and drunk to stay awake. She was about to pass out. I gently got ontop of her. "I love you Sky." I whispered.
"I love you." She whispered right back. Pretty soon she was moaning "Daddy" with every thrust.

Sky's POV

I woke up alone in Peter's bed. It was still dark. The light of my phone hurt my eyes. I felt dirty. The last thing I remebered was doing cocaine with Peter. I had a huge headache. I walked into the on suite bathroom amd turned on the light. As I sat down to pee, i saw it. Blood smears on both my inner thighs. "Oh God. No!" I exclaimed. I knew what happened. Oh no. "No. No. No!" I yelled. I ran out of the room and into the living room, were Blake, Mel and Peter were supposed to be sleeping. But Mel and Peter weren't. Mel was sitting on the floor while Peter sat on the couch. I found it weird. Blake was asleep. "Um..Why are you on the floor Mel?" I asked.
"Oh I feel a little hot. I just needed to cool down."
"Okay then...Peter can we talk?" I asked hopefully. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow then nodded. He followed me back to his room. "Did we have sex Peter?" I asked. I feared he would say yes. He looked confused.
"Yeah we did." He said. My heart dropped. "Why? Can't you remember. After we did the cocaine." He asked. I started crying. He held me.
"I'm sorry Tink. I wasn't thinking. I was... I am drunk."
"Peter. You should've stopped me." I said. I kept crying. I told him I loved him. He said it too. He left the room. I felt dirty. I felt ashamed. I took a hot shower. I scrubbed every inch of my body. I cried. I didn't really want to lose my virginity. I shouldn't have.

I guess that's the type of thing love makes you do. Love and pain. What would my parents think?

I got back into bed and I lay crying. I really really loved him. I needed Peter. I wanted Peter with every inch of my being. I knew what would happen to me now, if Peter threw me away.

I would turn into Mel.