9; Fucked love.

Sky's POV

It was Monday afternoon when I decided it was time to be alive. I hadn't eaten for a whole week. I realised that if I was gonna be pretty, i needed to be skinny.

After my party there was stil 2 and a half weeks of school holidays left. I didn't know what to do with myself. I got invited to multiple parties. I lay on my bed pondering whether I wanted to go to the one I was invited to tonight. Johnny invited me. He was the host. I guess ever after my episode he still found me intresting.

I wasn't living with Peter anymore. I knew he wouldn't tell Janelle just yet. Perhaps he was still hoping I would come back. Not a fucking chance. He would have to beg. On his fucking knees. After I cut his dick off. And feed it to him.

I decided that to make Peter jealous I needed to look, think and be like a sex goddess. I was going to that party. I was gonna fuck Johnny.

I picked some clothes and showered. I weighed myself. I hadn't lost enough yet. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I hated what I saw even more than I did the day before.

-->♡

The party was nothing glamorous. The usual drunken teenagers and blasting music. I had on the sluttiest little outfit I owned. I wore a tight crop top and my booty shorts. Wolf whistles came from all sides as I walked in the house whispers filled my ears.
"Isn't she supposed to be a virgin?"
"...slutty outfit she's wearing?
"Sky turned into such a..."

Peter's POV

I realised I didn't want Rachel. Sure she wasn't easy like most girls. But she didn't fight for me. She didn't want me. Not like Sky wanted me. Sky did this thing that took the pain away. Like really took it away. Yet i still managed to fucking hurt her.

I have never been that close to any girl.

I went to her house but she wasn't there. I heard rumors about her going to a party. To Johnny's party. And so I went there. I saw her walk in but I lost her.

I needed to tell her I loved her. Only her.

I needed to explain why I took Rachel to Neverland.

Sky's POV

I found Johnny. He looked kinda sexy in his swag pants. I didn't greet him. I simply pushed his into the nearest room and onto the bed. I got ontop of him. I kissed him in his neck and I made out with him hard. He took off my shirt. I took off his pants. He didn't even talk to me. I guess all guys are the same, unromantic bastards. The door opend but we ignored it.
"Sky? What are you doing?" a familiar voice asked. I stopped kissing Johnny for a second. I turned around. Peter.
"I'm about to fuck him. Now get out." I said coldly. I got back onto the bed and continued kissing Johnny. Peter wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, off of Johnny.
"Let me go!" I screamed. He carried me out of the room. I still didn't have a top on. Everybody stared at me. I heard them whisper some more.
"Oh God...Was she having sex?"
"Nice bra, sky"
"...Wonder if she's a good fuck..."
"...whore"
"Manwhore carrying Womanwhore..."

I didn't stop trying to get free. I kicked and screamed. "Let me go you fucking stupid asshole!" I screamed. Outside he did put me down. I stared at him. Everyone outside stared at us. "Why are you doing this Peter? What are you, my father?!" I asked.
"I you want to act like a slut behind doors, you might as well be like that infront of everyone." Peter said. He raised an eyebrow. He waited for me to reply. I came in really close to him. I stood on my tippy toes. "I'm so sorry Daddy." I whispered. I could hear the frustration in his breath. I reached into his pocket and took his ciggarettes. I lit one. I puffed the smoke into his face. "Now, what the fuck do you want?"
"Can we talk like two human beings?" Peter asked. I've never seen him this serious.
"You're no human. You're a monster." I said.
He stared. "I love you." He just loud enough for me to the here. I loved him too. "Why? Why do you suddenly want to love me?" I yelled.
"I've always loved you, I was just confused." Peter said. I couldn't fucking believe it.
"Are you fucking kidding? I gave you my fucking virginity. And then you let my best friend suck your dick. Fuck you! How could you? Oh and should I even mention the fucking freshman?!''

Peter's POV

Hearing everything out loud made me think. I did to much to Sky. I should have treated her better. She deserved only the best and I was not that. Sure, she was willing to suffer for me. I was willing to suffer for her too. I needed to see her happy. I hurt her to much, I had to let her go. I can work on things with Rachel.

"Look. You shouldn't hold on to what we had. I did love you but that has obviously changed. I love Rachel now. Move on, but please don't do anything irrational." I looked at Sky hopefully. I needed to know she was gonna be fine without me.
"Fuck this goodgirl shit. Everyone screws you over. I'm mentally fucked up because of you! And you don't even fucking care." Sky yelled.
"I do care about you but you deserve better." I whispered. My heart was breaking.
"You're a fucking idiot and I hate you." Sky said. She stormed off.

I wanted to run after her, but instead I left. She had to get better on her own now. But somehow I knew she wouldn't.

Sky's POV

I went back into the house. I decided to make a statement. I lost my bra. Fuck it, I thougAll around the room cameras flashed and girls gasped and guys grabbed. I went back into the room where I left Johnny. He was still on the bed. I got ontop of him. I fucked him.

He fucked me back. Afterwards we went downstairs. I got drunk. Really fucking drunk. I found myself in a room with a bunch of the jocks and cheerleaders. I sat down on Anthony Mars' lap. I smoked a ciggarette he lit for me. The more I drank the friendlier I let Anthony get. His hands ran up and down my body.

I got bored with Anthony so I left. I went home but once again I couldn't sleep. I wanted to go away from this place. I wanted to escape the demons in my head but how do I turn off the voices screaming I'm not good enough?

I walked into my bathroom and stood infromt of the mirror for the second time in one day. I looked at tbe ugly slut in the mirror. I really hated the stupid naive girl i stared at in the matter.

"Gross."
"Fucked up."
"Fat."
"Not good enough for him."

I cried while watching myself in the mirror. I would never be pretty like Rachel. I will never be good enough for Peter. I hit the mirror once. I hit it again. I made a fist and screamed as I hit the mirror again. It broke into a hundred pieces. I picked up one of the pieces with a sharp end. I slit my wrists. One cut. Two cuts. Three cuts turning to six and six cuts turning to twelve. The blood dripped to the floor.

"Attention-seeking whore."
"Emo."
"Naive little girl."

I fell onto my bathroom floor between the pieces of glass i felt empty. I cut my thighs. I realised that I used to be the goodgirl who judged people for smoking pot. I judged people who cut. I judged people who had reckless sex. I judged everyone who wasn't me but now I realise, everyone does these thing because of the pain.

I would do anything to stop the pain.