10; Broken love

Sky's POV

School holiday passed by and all I did was fuck and smoke. I stayed out all night, every night. By the time I went back to school I had a reputation as bad as Melanie's. And I had to see her today. But it doesn't matter. I already lots 6 pounds in two weeks and bought myself new outfits. I bought only short booty short, crop tops, tight skinny jeans, mini skirts and little itsy bitsy dresses. I bought myself tons of new foundation, base, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and an eyelash curler.

Alot of things changed through the holidays. Like the fact that Melanie got a new boyfriend. I craved destroying her. I was gonna take evrrything from her, like she took it from me.

In assembly in the hall, our principal told the whole school that my parents died. Everyone gave me their condolances. I must've said 'thank you, I'm fine' a thousand times.

It was cheerleading tryouts in the gym during P.E period. I simply had to go tryout. Only the best of the best get picked. Only the skinny ones. The pretty ones. The perfect ones. Of course I used to see cheerleading as a way for sluts to advertise their bodies. Who gave a fuck though? So what if I was labled a slut? Who cared about anything. I was skinny and pretty enough to get in. And if I wasn't I would starve for more weeks and I would buy more clothes and make up.

I walked up toward Melanie and I stood next to her. As we started dancing I tripped her, without anyone seeing of course. I did this a few more times until the choreographer chased her away. I smirked as she past me. Someone wasn't making tryouts. She pushed me to the ground.
"How does that feel slut," She asked through her teeth. "You done?" I grinned. I shook my head. The I yelped out in pain, faking an ankle injury. The choreographer rushed over pushing Mel aside. "Melanie! You're out. Leave!" She yelled. She bent down looking at my ankle as the fake tears streamed over my cheeks.She shook her head. "Sky, just give your ankle a week or two to heal. Then I want you at practice. You made the team honey." She sounded excited as she helped me up. "I do however need you to start losing weight. You look like you've put on alot during the holiday." Coach said. I stayed quiet. I hated myself. Of course nobody could see I lost weight. I had to lose more. I would lose more.
"Of course Coach. Sorry about the drama."

I left class. I went to the bathrooms where me and Peter used to meet. Stupid move I guess. I hadn't seen him in a while. I wanted to though. I missed our conversations. I missed his hands. I missed his kisses. Fuck that shit. I wasn't gonna show him.

As I turned the corner, 2 metres from the bathrooms I heard a little moaning sound. I went closer and heard it again. I checked my time table and I realised it was now 4th period. Of course Peter was around that corner, fucking some girl. I grew curious. I took out my phone and put it on video camera. I turned the corner.

"Peter? Oh and little Rachel. Keepin it classy on the dustbin I see." I say nolochantly taking a seat on the ground, with the video camera on them. I settle down and just as I want to set down the camera while Peter pulls out, I see the blood on Rachel's inner thigh. "You lost your virhinity on a dustbin? Oh my God. Who needs dirty talk when you got a dustbin right?" I laughed. They didn't find it funny. Rachel ran off. I switched off the camera. Peter didn't smile at me nor did he looked pissed. He simply looked... empty.

"I love you." He said sitting down next to me.
"You just fucked a freshmen infront of me." I said. He wanted me? He loved me? I examined his face. He's talking shit. I felt a little bit of hope spark in me. "If you're so sure of your feelings then let's be together."
I placed my hand on his leg. He didn't show me affection. He simply nodded. "I'll date Rachel and you. She can't know though."
I rolled my eyes. "I'm nobodies second choice."
"No. You're everybody's first beacuse you're just that easy. I cant be with you. I'll hurt you. Rachel makes me happy."
"She doesn't. You know she doesn't. And as far as me being easy goes, your just as bad. Don't be sour because I caught up to your "fuck-every-person-with-genitiles" marathon.
"I'm bad. You should be with someone better. You deserve to have someone better." Peter said. Same old tune ain't it? I got up and i left. I really wanted him to want me enough to keep me.

But I knew I would never be enough.
--->♡

I headed to class, limping because of my 'sore ankle'. I passed Rachel. I looked at her. She stared back. She knew I had some info that could break her. That is of course if Peter didn't plan on breaking her first. I smirked toward her, she looked down. That's right, I thought, look down and shut up, because your owner just arrived. She stopped me. "Can we talk please Sky?" she asked with hopeful eyes. "I don't want to talk to you. I want to destroy you. Now get out of my way, freshman." I said harshly. Rachel took a step to the side allowing me to pass.

As i was walking toward English I saw Mel and her new boyfriend. He was handsome. His name was Zac. He was tall and he had a lot of muscles. He was like fricken Tarzan. I wanted him. I wanted her to hurt. As I passed them i made sure my eyes locked with his. I gave him a flirty smile. He gave me one aswell, without Mel seeing. He kept his eyes open and on me as he kissed her. He winked. I licked my lips.

Perhaps this would be easier than I thought.