Derek, his story, my ankle

We spent a week at the resort. Everyday Derek and I would hangout, Josie and Jacob would hang out, my other brothers hung out with Dereks brothers. My parents and Derek's parents hung out. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Today Derek and I went to the park to hang out. On our way to the park I wanted to talk to Derek.

"Derek can you tell me about your situation" I asked

"Like how?" Derek replied.

"How are you the only vampire in your family?" I asked feeling confused.

"Well. I am actually adopted." 

"When?"

"Do you want me to tell you the whole story?" Derek asked

"Yeah."

"Okay. Here it goes. When I was born my mom died after having me. My dad was so in love with my mom that he hated me because he thought I killed her. He then wanted to kill me. Mr. Felk, my adopted dad, knew my real dad. They were talking on the phone after I was born. He kept telling my adopted dad that he wanted me dead for what I had done." 

"But, Mr. Felk wouldn't let that happen?" I interupted

"Yeah. Mr. Felk talked to my real dad and told him he would take me so he wouldn't have to see me. Mr. Felk took me home and he and Mrs. Felk raised me." He finished

"Were both of your parents vamps?"

"Yep" he relpied

"Wait so how did your mom die if she was a vamp?"

"She was half human and very old."

"So you are part human?"

"Yeah. Only like 15%" 

"Ok. So how old are you?"

"16"

"Okay so you are the same age as me" I replied.

"Yep" 

After a little while of walking, we finally ended up at our destination. Derek and I immediately went to the swings.

When we got ot the swings, we started swinging. After a couple of minuets of us swinging in silence, Derek and I decided to have a swinging contest. 

Derek kept winning most of them. He then challenged me to our last swinging contest. The person who lost had to give the person who lost a kiss on the cheek. I know so 3rd grade right, but we couldn't help but act like little kids at times. 

 We started off our contest. Derek was in the lead, then it was time for me to make my cool move. The Jump. 

I jump off.

CRUNCH!

"OW!" I screamed.

Derek hopped off his swing and rushed over to where I was sitting/ laying with panic in his eyes.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked trying to calm me down .

"My ankle!" I yelled in excrucating pain.

"I am taking you to the hospitial" He said in a calm voice.Taking charge of the situation.

"No I'm not." I said hiding my pain

"Why don't you want to go to the hospital?"

"Cuz. I don't want people looking at you and asking questions."