(Y/N) Iplier

Wilford POV

"Okay, (Y/N)," I said, smiling down at them. "Do you want to meet my brothers?"

They nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, yes I do, Mr. Wilford!"

They seemed so happy...

I walked into the living room, and on the couch was a very tired-looking Darkiplier.

"Who the hell is that?" He shouted, motioning towards (Y/N). (Y/N) whimpered at the noise as the rest of the Ipliers, bar Mark and Google, launched themselves into the room.

"Who've you kidnapped?"

"Will you kill 'em?"

"Wait... A kid? Why did you bring a kid in here, Will?"

I signed in frustration. By this time, (Y/N) had hidden themself behind my leg.

"This little one here is (Y/N). Long story short, I was walking around and I heard them crying. I went to see what was going on and I saw a man with a gun about to kill them. So I shot him. Turns out, that man killed (Y/N)'s family, so I've decided to take them in." I explained.

My brothers (Light, Dark, Glitch, Yandere, Dr. Iplier) stared at me, mouths hung open. I started to feel slightly uncomfortable, when (Y/N) gripped my hand. I think they could tell I was feeling weird from the gaze of my siblings.

"Uh... Kid, how old are you?"

"H-huh? Oh, I'm four years old mister..?"

Dark chuckled. Could I actually trust them with (Y/N)?

"I'm Darkiplier. This is Light, Glitch, Yandere and Dr. Iplier." He motioned to each alter ego of Mark present.

(Y/N) went to hug the boys, as I went to ask Google where Mark was. Apparently he was out. I still had a good idea of who the new Iplier should meet next though...