September Start, Part 2

"Good morning children."

"Good morning Miss Sawyer..."

(Y/N) looked all around them and took in the features of the classroom. Pieces of four-year-old art filled the walls. The positivity radiated from the teacher and made every student feel comfortable.
"Now today, children, we're going to talk about our families. Let's start with... Kanna!"
It took around twenty minutes to get to the bottom of the list. Of course, (Y/N) was last because this is a fanfic, shush.
"And what about you, (Y/N)? What is your family like?"
After a short pause, the child answered.
"I live with my... Older brothers, Wilford, Dark, G...George, Doc and Mark. My mum and dad are with the angels. I miss them sometimes, but me and my brothers are almost always doing fun stuff like gaming, paintballing and dancing! I... Feel so safe with them..."
A few moments passed, and as (Y/N) breathed in and out, they couldn't help but notice that all eyes were on them. One second. Two seconds.
People can take different things different ways. It's a good thing that (Y/N) took this well. Otherwise they may have gone off crying. Instead they bowed and said "Good day to you, please can we do the alphabet now, Miss Sawyer?"
"After 3, everybody, 1, 2, 3:
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z!"
Everyone had joined in by 'L'. The bell rang for the end of the day, and everybody walked outside in a somewhat orderly manner. As (Y/N) searched the crowd for an Iplier, a car horn honked. Surprised, they looked up. Wilford waved as they ran towards the noise. To say that was (Y/N)'s first day at school, they felt they did pretty well!

(A/N) Tell me if you got any references!