Ok Google

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N), could you come here a moment?"

"Coming, Mr. Wilford!"

As I ran to where Mr. Wilford's voice came from, I wondered if there was anybody else here. I turned out to be right.

"(Y/N), this is Googleplier, or just Google. Google, this is (Y/N), our newest resident."

Mr. Google looked at me. I looked back at him. It was getting awkward, so I hugged his leg and said "Hello there, Mr. Google!"

He seemed sorta... Surprised. Nevertheless, I smiled at him, and he ruffled my (H/L) hair.

Google POV

(Y/N) seemed very friendly, despite their past. Wilford had told me everything while they were with my brothers. They still tried to be happy, and I must respect that. However, it was crossing the line when Wilford suggested me baking cookies with the child. I could tell it was going to be a very long day.

*Timeskip, brought to you by Marble Soda*

Freshly cut, the cookie dough that (Y/N) shaped into stars went into the oven. In twenty minutes, all the Ipliers would have a (Cookie Type) cookie. For some reason, there was one too many cookies, and it seemed it was intentional.

*#StopMeFromTimeskipping*

(Y/N)'s POV

Hee hee hee...

I've put in an extra cookie so that Mr. Google can have one. He was so nice to me today!

As everyone gathers in the living room, I bring the freshly baked cookies in on a plate. I can see everyone, plus one man with red hair who I hadn't seen before. Was this the first Iplier? As I handed the treats out, the red haired guy introduced himself. His name was Markiplier. Apart from Mr. Wilford, he had the most normal name, so I knew I wasn't going to forget about him.

When I handed Mr. Google a cookie, he stared at me, confused.

"It's for you, Mr. Google. You can eat it."

He thanked me, still confused, but he seemed happy. I love making people happy.