Being caught

Anti's POV: I had just finished up cleaning the body I just murdered and I decided to go to my favorite coffee shop (think of your favorite one i guess XD) so I locked up my abandoned apartment and left. As I was walking in I remembered that I should hide my face sense I am a wanted criminal so I did just that. I ended up ordering a black coffee with 0 sugars or cream under the name Jack. As I sat down with my coffee I saw two police officers walk in, I immediately hid my head but one must have noticed my green hair because he yelled "Finally found ya, YOU ARE NOW UNDER ARREST!!!!" Of course I immediately began running for my life but little ol' me forgot that they had tasers, so they both tased me and I fell to the ground and it all faded to black.

Time Skip

Dark's POV: I was hanging around with my group of friends MadCry (demon Cry) and Die (demon PewdiePie my idea because i dont know his actual name and dont feel like looking it up) when the officers said there was a new prisoner, normally I wouldn't care but Die ended up dragging me along. While we were eating dinner laughing at one of Die's stupid jokes, thats when I saw him, baby blue eyes, green hair much like my red hair (yes I know his hair is normal now but idc) with very pale skin, i hadn't even realized I was staring until MadCry over here pointed it out. "Yo bro whatcha lookin at" Die said while smirking. "SHUT UP!!!!!!" I yelled back at him, which ended up the whole cafeteria looking at us, "Look what you did Dark" Madcry said then turning his attention to the rest of the prisoners " It's ok mr. rehead over here just boiled *chuckles" Then the whole cafeteria busted out laughing while I just sat there arms crossed with my head down. "SHUT UP PRISONERS!!!!!!!" one of the gaurds said "This is the famous Anti so treat him with "RESPEEEEECT" he said the last part sarcasticlly which caused Anti to punch him straight in the face which caused everyone to go "oooooooooooh" but it sooned turned to silence because one of the gaurds tased him and left him on the floor in pain, while I was looking at him I noticed MadCry had gone over there talking to him. After what felt like forever they came over to me and Die ( I know it's Die and I but fuck english!!!) "so this is Dark and thats Die" Madcry said, "How's it goin bro!!!!?" Die said loudly which the whole cafeteria to look at us again, "hello..." I said after like five minutes but for a slight second I swear I saw green on his face, but i dont know what it was, he hadn't said anything really the whole time so I just kept silent.