I'm so sorry

Dark's POV: I felt something hug me, I looked up to see Anti crying of course I immediately hugged back. "I AM SO SO SORRY!!!" We all said at once besides Anti, Anti just smiled and said "I forgive you, its fine it was my fault I didn't listen." he then sighied and said "I just hope I'm still considered your friend and" he paused and looked at me "your boyfriend..." Die and Madcry said "Of course you are still our friend!!" Then they all looked at me. I looked at Anti and pulled him in for a kiss and he smiled into the kissed and kissed back.

Anti's POV: I am so glad that they still accept me. "I shouldn't be here, you guys could get in trouble and I-" Dark cut me off by kissing me. "He does have a point what are we going to do?" Madcry said while frowning. then Dark said "You guys dont have to but I'm willing to go into prison with him." it suprised all of us. "weee are soooooooooo going with ya!" Die said while Madcry nodded.

Time skip because I have no idea how they would all get into the same jail! XP

Dark's POV: We were walking to our cell when one of the prisoners came and pulled me away from the guards "SO punk, I am telling you NOW my friends and I run this place. I saw ur little green haired friend over there, he is cute so yeah... watch out" He walked away I just growled and walked back over to the guys. "Darky where did u gooooo" Anti said cutely "No where sweet heart, No where." I said while hugging him. He giggled then he had to walk with a different guard which made him frown and me confused, then I saw the guy from earlier walking away from the guard. He walked up to me and said "oh and btw my name is David" (I just thought of a random name lol shout out to THE DAVIDDDDDSS!! what is my life) I growled and walked with Madcry and Die.

Anti's POV: I was pushed into a cell and watched the guard walk away by leading another prisoner in the cell. "Heeeeyyyy babe my name is David but you can call me whatever you want to" He said while winking which disgusted me. "My name is Anti and can you not call me babe?" he just shook his head and walked out of the cell. This is going to be a long 5 years of my life I thought while sitting on my bed.