Years later

Anti's POV: After being here for 5 years I got stronger, I now have more muscles, and I went back to just talking to myself. I finally heard what I've been waiting for "Anti please come to my office with the guards." two guards came to me and brought me to the office. "Hello Anti, you have been here for 5 years I say." I nodded "Well you were sentenced 5 years so we are setting you free but we don't believe we shall be seeing you for a while, there are some clothes that should fit you in that closet put them on and these guards will lead you outside." I nodded and ran to the closet, I could hear the chief chuckled. After I got dressed the two guards brought me outside, I had to shield my eyes for a minute before continuing. I walked back to my apartment, then it hit me what am I supposed to do for the rest of my life. "I wonder what it would be like to get a job, or meet new people." I thought out loud. So I ended up leaving the apartment to go to the coffee, but then I saw someone I wasn't expecting.

Dark's POV: Die, Madcry, and I had stayed friends, but not as criminals, we actually work at a grocery shop, coffee shop, and business worker, of course we always swap it up. To be honest I was missing Anti, because Die and Madcry together (woohoo demon pewdicry!!) which left me with no one. It was my day to work at the coffee shop, so I was in the regular outfit which I honestly thought was emberassing. While I was checking the register I heard the door bell (not the one on the door the one that rings when you open the door) so I looked up and saw someone that I didn't expect, I saw Anti wide eyed staring at me. He walked up to the counter and touched my face to see if I was real which made me chuckle, while he was about to pull his hand away I grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug, of course he hugged back. I realised it was my lunch break and asked Anti "want to hang out, it is my lunch break?" "Of course!!!" he yelled while his accent was thick. Lets say after my lunch break and after work we hung out, and talked for a while.