Together?!?

Dark's POV: "Guys I really don't like that guy David" I had just got done telling Madcry and Die what he said to me "AND what makes it worse is he is sharing a cell with Anti!!" I yelled "We know Dark, and from what you said he sounds like a complete asshole" Die said. We heard some chuckling so we walked to the corner of the wall and saw David and another prisoner laughing with a buff guard. The guard saw us and started walking towards us, so the first thing we did was "RUN!!!!!" Die yelled so we did just that. David looked at me and smirked while I growled at him.

Anti's POV: I was sitting in my cell when I heard "RUN!!!!!!" and it sounded a lot like Die but I just thought passed it. I started twitching, but I stopped myself because I can't let it happen again. Just after I stopped twitching David came in with another prisoner. "See John isn't he just SEEEXY" HE said while looking at me and smirking, John just smirked and nodded. "what do you want?" I asked while looking down, they just smirked and walked over and then Dark ran in and grabbed me "BYE BITCHES IM GOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!"I yelled while being carried by Dark I heard David yell "BOYFRIEND?!?!?!" I heard Dark chuckles so I did to. We were almost to his cell when a guard made me go back to my cell. I gave Dark a kiss which he gladly returned and walked back to my cell.

Dark's POV: That was so much fun, I love times like that with Anti but that stupid guard made him go back to his cell. I just hope that David guy doesn't do anything. I have talked to Die and Madcry about it but they said that it should all be ok, so right now all there is to do is hope