Being Apart

David's POV: I will get Anti to love me one way or another, as I was thinking I walked up to my friend John and asked "How do you force someone into loving you?" he smirked and said "Why do you wanna know, you got yours eyes on the new guy." I growled annoyed and then laughed and nodded. "Well I heard one of the guards was a demon, maybe he could help you." He said "Thanks bro, which one?" I asked and he said "Follow me." We walked down a hallway, there is one really buff guard at the end of the hallway and John pointed and I nodded. "Uh officer?" I asked trying to hide my smirked he just looked at me and said "what'cha need?" I responded with "I need a love potion" He smirked and spawned one with his magic and handed it to me. "If you read fairy tales you should know how this works." He said while chuckling I just rolled my eye and nodded and walked off. "So did you get it?" John asked I nodded and showed him the potion and hid it in my jacket and laughed like a maniac along with John. This is only plan B I'm gonna try a regular way first I smirked.

Anti's POV: I watched as my roommate walked in on me and Dark talking. "So how are w-" Dark as cut off by David Clearing his throat. Dark looked over slightly annoyed and walked out after hugging me, of course I hugged back and waved him goodbye. As Dark was walking past David they both gave each other death glares. "Hey Anti" David said in a flirty way with a flirty smile, I just rolled my eyes and said "Hi David" he then walked over to me and held me against the wall and kissed me hungrily. I managed to push him off and ran out of our cell. "GUARDS PLEASE PUT ME IN ANOTHER CELL PLEASE!!" I yelled at one of the guards desperately he just chuckled and shook his head. "Why not!?!?!" I asked I could tell it annoyed him because he snapped his fingers and very dark red and black eyes replaced his green ones. I backed away and fell while he laughed. The bell rung for night time and I walked back to my cell only to be tackled by Die, Madcry and Dark saying "Are you ok we heard you yelling?!??!?!" I just giggled and said "I'm fine guys" They were about to say something when one of the guards said "MOVE ON!" "Well night guys" they all said night and when I was about to walk away Dark kissed me which I gladly returned bu had to walk away when one of the guards pulled me to my cell.