How could you?!

David's POV: "NO!!!! how dare you!!" I walked up to Dark and punched him as hard as possible I heard the demon guard, Anti, Madcry, Die, and Dark chuckle while I was confused because he didn't seem affected. he snapped his fingers and red and black demon eyes appeared. "w-wha- your a demon??" he nodded and said "I'm not the only one" Just then all of his friends except Anti snapped their fingers and demon eyes appeared. "hey at least my bae is normal" I heard Anti giggle and say "guess again" he snapped and a septic eye and black and green eye appeared "AHHHHH!!!" John and I yelled and ran for our lives while they were just laughing. I stopped in my tracks and just started thinking "How do we get them back...?" John just slapped me "IDIOT THEY ARE DEMONS WEEEE ARE HUMANS!!! THERE IS A BIGGG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!" I just sighed and said "you are right but Anti is still my cell mate." John replied with "Im pretty sure he was moved to Dark's cell." I just sighed and nodded.

Die's POV: I could tell Dark and Anti were proud of themselves. I quickly gave Madcry on the nose while he giggled and blushed. "Ok Anti you are moving to Dark's cell." The demon guard said and I hear Anti squeal. "U-um if it isn't wierd I kind of wanna see u guys' demon bodies to" The guard said while looking down all we did was laugh and agreed. Dark went first, his hair slicked back with a tanktop and a flannel. I went next, blonde hair with a blue shirt and blue and black eyes. MAdcry went, mask with sharp teeth and you can see sharp teeth hanging below the mask. "I-I dont think I should." Anti said then I remebered the accident and gave him an encouraging smile which he smiled back to and sighed. Anti trasnformed but glitched a bit, Hair slicked up with a septic eye and a black and green eye. The guard gasped then transfromed, he had brown hair with dark red and black eyes and demon horns. "Thanks guys" The guard said, I saw Anti quickly turn normal but just thought past and we all turned normal.

Anti's POV: I am going to have to eat one soon. I started sweating but I just ran to my new cell. My breath started going faster and I started twitching non stop. I started lowly growling, but the guard walked in and yelled for Dark. Dark came running in with Die and Madcry not for behind. The guard called for another to get a human's dead body. After a while he returned with one and threw it on the floor, I immediately ripped her heart out and began eating. When I was done Dark said "Anti why were you starving yourself..??" I replied with "I am sorry I just don't want it to happen again.." Dark just walked over and hugged me which I gladly returned.