New Cell Mate

Die's POV: I could already tell that Dark had a crush on Anti which is strange because he hadn't loved anyone in such a long time, so while Madcry, Anti, and Dark were all talking I secretly went to one of the officers that kind of liked me and asked if Dark and Anti were and if they could be cell mates and all he did was nod and watched me run off. "Ok Mr.Dark please show Mr. Anti to you guys' cell" The officer said winking at me. Dark and Antis' faces were priceless, Dark was blushing and Anti hid his face in emberassment (I suck at spelling). MadCry and I were just laughing our heads off.

Anti's POV: After I realized I would be sharing a room with Dark because the one think that I couldn't hide that was different was my blush, it was green so I hid my face until it went away. "I-it's this w-way." Dark said while studdering which I thought was adorable but I stayed under control. I hadn't even realized we had been walking until I ran into a wall and yelled "FOOKIN HELL" I could see Dark's eyes widen and blush while he ran to me "Are you ok??" he asked and I just nodded. "I really like y-your accent it suits you.." it was my turn to blush but of course I had to hide it. That's when I realized his chocolate brown eyes staring into my for the time being blue ones, of course they would've been better if he was a demon as well knowing that I knew we couldn't be together which made me frown.

Dark's POV: Curse me and my stupid studdering right after I studdered I saw him look down and hide his face as we were walking. We were almost to our cell but then I heard "FOOKIN HELL" my eyes widen, his accent was like music to my ears. "Are you ok??" I asked and he just nodded. " I really like y-your accent it suits you.." he hid his face but I just thought past it. That's when it happened he was staring at my for the time being brown eyes and I stared into his blue eyes, but they would've been better if he was a demon, but I hid my emotions, but as I was thinking I saw him frown which I had no idea why so I just thought past it. "Well let's get to our cell" I said "Ok" he said quietly.

Time Skip still Dark's POV:We made it to our cell, but then I realized we only had one blanket, I thought about giving it to him but he looked fine without having one so I'll just have to wait til tonight.