the new girl

I was walking to meet my best friend ezra at her guild pub, oh my name is Rachel and I'm a fire wizard there very rare to find and I'm 15 as I walked into the noisy pub it went silent as ezra screamed" RACHEL You came!"she ran up and hugged me tighter I hugged her back" hey ezra" she let go of me and sat down I sat down next to her then all of a sudden to boys walked up, one of them had ice cold eyes that could probably freeze you solid he also had blushish blackish hair he was part of fairy tale I could see his symbal, the boy next to him had orange eyes and pink hair I could also see his symbol as well ezra hugged both of them they all sat down and the pink hair guy said "who's your friend, is she joining fairytale?"ezra looked at me and I gave her a nervous look "this is Rachel and yes she will be joining" oh" the boy said while looking at me I said nothing I was kinda nervous around New people"I'm natzu, "he said as he stared at me"You don't talk much do you oh and the cold eyed guy over there is grey" natzu said I finally looked up to meet his firery orange eyes and I said"I'm just a bit nervous that's all and its nice to meet you guys"natzu spoke again" what kind of magic do you have?"I looked at him then at ezra fearfully"You can do it, go on tell him"I gulped the fear down and said" I'm a fire wizard"natzus face lit up with joy me and ezra walked off to make me a official member of fairytale as I got my symbol I could see natzu stare at me.