My Mother's Keeper

THE BEGINNING

Carrie's P.O.V

Maybe my dad is right, I am a piece of shit. I can't do anything right. Why is he always screaming at me?

If I cut, it will take the pain away. Cutting makes me feel better, what can I say.

-

Carrie's phone buzzed as she made one last cut on her wrists. She checked her notifications, it was a text from her dad. It read.

" Where the hell are you? Get your ass back here now! "

Carrie's P.O.V

OH no ! not him why me Lord why does stuff like this happen to me?

-

Carrie stuffed her blades in her bookbag and cleaned up the remaining blood off her arm and her surroundings. Carrie ran home and opened her bedroom door from outside. She quietly climbed inside.

Carrie's P.O.V

I climbed through my bedroom window, trying to be quiet so my dad, or should I say guardian won't here me. I quickly changed into my pjs and checked my phone, of course as usual it was dead.

-

The floor board creaked as somebody made their way up the stairs. Carrie jumped at the sound of it. Carrie quickly turned off her lamp and hid under her covers pretending she was asleep.

Adam ( Carrie's Dad ) P.O.V

Why is this dumb bitch always asleep? Get up! CARRIE!!

I banged on the door continuously,

Open this damn door now! we need to talk.

Carrie's P.O.V

I prayed to The Lord that he would go away, warm tears ran down both my cheeks.

~ 5 Minutes Later ~

Why is he still at my door? Why do I have to live in this stupid world? I hate my life. I miss my mom, she's probably the only reason I'm still living anyway. Sometimes I want to kill my self.

-

Adam left and went downstairs to the kitchen to get a beer,

Adam's P.O.V

I raised a piece of shit, ugh. Hopefully this beer will make me feel better, maybe another will make me feel just right.