Hook Up!

Nafia's POV

Yasssss! My boo is coming, wait let me stop we ain't official, I dead don't even like that nigga... Anyways let me get ready. I went in the bathroom and did my hygienic thang, you know. Ohkay, now something to wear, I walked into my closet and my mind went blank. What the hell am I gonna wear...

Finally, after 20 min. My outfit was decided, I'm wearing a red crop top, white shorts, and my bred 11s. My hair was in a bun with a red and white bow attached. I was finally ready, I looked in the mirror and saw a beauty. Oh right that's me.

The door bell rang, and I went to answer the door. It was Jaden, I opened it...

Nafia: heyy

Jaden: wassup *hugging me, then walking in*

Nafia: sit down I'll be right back

Jaden: I told you to be ready

Nafia: I am shut up *running upstairs*

- 2 mins -

Nafia: ohkay, I'm good now I had to get my bag. Lets go

Jaden: woah, wait turn around

Nafia: what

Jaden: where is ya damn clothes

Nafia: uhh, on my body

Jaden: nah you not wearing that

Nafia: what you mean, you can't control me, I just bought this and I'm gonna where it.

Jaden: I'm deadass go change my girl not gonna go outside half naked, that's what the bedroom is for.

Nafia: whatever nigga *mumbles and goes upstairs*

- 5 minutes later -

Nafia comes downstairs in a north face winter jacket, grey sweatpants and tan timberlands.

Jaden: the fuck, why you playing for? I honestly just wanna go can you come on.

Nafia: *laughing* ok chill babe

She unzipped the jacket and she had on a crop top that matched Jaden's Jordan one, then she kicked off the timbs and pulled down the sweatpants and had on black shorts and put on her bred 11s.

Nafia: okay, I'm ready, is this okay for you daddy? *sarcastic*

Jaden: daddy likey, now bring your sarcastic, hot ass on. * he got up and held Nafia's hand and they walked out the door.*

Carrie's POV

Chris' room was just like Chris... messy. Everything was everywhere. I walked over to his bed and sat down, I looked around he had tons of his artwork on the wall there was a drawing of Tinashe, Beyoncé , Aaliyah, and more. Damn I didn't know he could draw like this. Fine and talented.

The toilet flushed, the sink water ran, and Chris walked out of the bathroom fixing his manhood back in his underwear.

Carrie: uhh ew

Chris: If I don't fix it who will? I mean unless you w--

Carrie: (interrupting) nah I'm good maybe another time.

Chris: that's how you gonna do a brother, I see, it's fine.

-

Chris walked over to Carrie on the bed and pecked her lips.

Chris: so we together or nah, cause you got a brother confused, I mean damn.

Carrie: I don't know , I like girls Christopher and you know this.

Chris: yea and I told you I can change that, so what you wanna do today?

Carrie: honestly staying here would be just fine.

Chris: iight cool, get comfy cause by the end of the day you gon' have the answer to my question.

Carrie's POV

I wanna be with Chris, but i don't know, guys have never really been my thing. But it could be worth a try I guess. I took off my shoes and crawled up next to Chris who was now laying down watching tv.

Chris: Yup, that's right crawl on over to daddy.

Carrie: oh shut up (hitting Chris playfully)

Carrie tried to move over, only to be grabbed back up by Chris.

Chris: you know you want me why you fronting?

Carrie: I'm not fronting, I don't like you.

Chris rolled over so that he as now hovering over Carrie and at the same time in between her legs.

Chris: you don't like me, you love me, and until you admit it, we gon' stay in this position, and believe me you'll get tired of this before I do.

Carrie: move ugly, I can't see the tv.

Chris: oh you're gonna regret that.

Chris kissed Carrie all over her face, neck and upper chest. Carrie, tired of being teased, grabbed Chris by his neck and pulled him down to her level so that they were eye to eye and said...

"What are you gonna do about it ..."