On The Line

Nafia's POV

Finally going home, it's been a long stressful day. First off I got into a argument with this bitch Tippery (Tiffany) or whatever that hoe name is. She flipping her horse extensions all in my shit so I had to scream on her for that.

Now my brother attracted to these little white girls, but Carrie cool she just need to open up a bit more like damn, expose them titties (I'm not gay, I'm just saying) I have a man.

I walked down the hallway and grilled down the bitches that were grillin at me, I don't play. On my way to my locker I see this fine ass nigga.

-

Nafia: sup nigga

Jaden: damn, so now I'm just some "nigga" to you?

Nafia: Oh please that's what you wanna be am I correct?

Jaden: nah, I wanna be your nigga, not just some nigga.

Nafia: not really, you don't make no moves.

Jaden: *snickers*

Jaden puts his books in his locker and slamed the door. He grabbed her body and pushed her toward the locker, and moved closer to her chest to chest.

Jaden: moves like this * kisses up and down Nafia's neck*

Nafia: *slightly moans* maybe * trying to pry her way out of his strong grip*

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Jaden leaned in close to her and whispered...

Jaden: you have no idea how much I want you.

Jaden uncrossed her legs and put her down. He picked up his bag and headed for the door, leaving behind a dazed, confused, overjoyed, shocked Nafia.

Nafia: fucking tease.

*

*

*

Later that day

Nafia busted into Chris' room he was laying down shirtless and in Fruit of The Loom boxers listening to music from white solo beats.

Nafia: spill! *banging on the door*

Chris: *jumped, then quickly turned* what?

Nafia: spill negro, what the hell happened today?

Chris: today, what are you talking about?

Nafia: you know damn well what I'm talking about. Carrie idiot!

Chris: ohh my girlfriend, okay what now.

Nafia: who is she, where'd you meet her, and why does she have an interest in you?

Chris: Uh, her name is Carrie, I met her in Living Environment, and because I'm a sexy southern nigga that's why.

Nafia: whatever, where's mom?

Chris: idk she probably still at work, has dad called?

Nafia: does dad ever call!?

Chris: damn Nafi atleast give the guy some hope.

Nafia: Hope for what, he left us Christopher, he didn't want us, we are just sperm to him. * turning to leave*

Chris: whatever you say, oh and Jaden is coming over so try not to act like a thot.

Nafia: *turns back around* a thot!? *smacks him on his head* oh and stop touching my shit *grabs the beats, and walks out and closes the door*