S & T

After school Steph looked all over the school parking lot for Tiffany. After 15 mins. of searching, she found Tiffany by her car.

Steph: what are you doing by my car?

Tiffany: well, the week before school started I've been contemplating if I should say this in a voicemail or face-to-face.

Steph: say what ?

Tiffany: it's really not that important.

Steph: oh come on

Steph got closer to Tiffany, so close that they we were sharing each other's breath.

Steph: oh come on, you know you want to tell me so just say it.

Tiffany: okay fine, I have feelings for you ok. deep, deep feelings.

Steph: see was that so hard, and what if I said I felt the same way about you, not now but since we were little, but I thought you weren't interested and then I had met Carrie so, yeah.

Tiffany: REALLY! omg I was interested but I thought you weren't so I gave up and then when I saw you at the diner, my feelings just came up like vomit, OMG NO, my feelings for you don't make me throw up I jus--

Steph interrupted Tiffany in mid sentence by grabbing her hands and surprised her by kissing her on lips

Steph: I'm interested.

- Later That Week -

Steph's POV

And our relationship bloomed out from there. I got up this morning actually feeling happy, but with a little guilt, how could I ever Carrie? I need to focus on the relationship at hand, even though we're really not actually together. But anyway it was time to get up. I got up and said good morning to my parents, who were way to busy sleeping to even here me.

I stepped into the bathroom and finished the rest of my hygienic morning routine which was a shower, wash my hair, brush my teeth, dry/straighten my hair. After all that was done I picked up my phone and texted Tiffany that I would probably be leaving my house in the next hour. I entered my closet and picked out my favorite dress, a cute little black strapless dress that complemented my hair and the little curves I had.

I put the dress to my towel and noticed that this dress totally need red curls touching it. I grabbed my phone and texted Tiffany again saying "add 30 more mins." I sat at my vanity and heated up curling iron, while I waited I went downstairs and washed a bowl and spoon so that when I was finish I could go eat, then headed back to my room. I curled my bright red hair, out on my strapless blue bra and matching panties, then slipped on the dress and sandals then headed downstairs.

Steph: uh goodmorning.

Alex ( her dad ): goodmorning you look very nice today.

Steph: so how do I look on other days dad?

Alex: *cereal in his mouth* you know what I mean.

Steph: is that my bowl?

Alex: I don't know it was just here, I thought your mother had left it

Steph: *kinda agitated* no it was me, I washed it and everything .

Steph found another bowl and spoon and washed it, she then grabbed the frosted flakes box out of the cupboard. She poured it into her bowl, then out the cereal back. She went into the fridge and wasn't even surprised that her dad almost finished all the damn milk. She sighed and used the rest, it was just enough. She started to eat.

Alex: any special occasion?

Steph: damn dad I just can't dress nice.

Alex: no I'm not saying that, it's just your dressed very proactively this morning, is it a boy, a girl

Steph: *screaming a little* no dad I'm not gay. And today is the last day of really nice weather, after today it goes back to 80 degrees.

Alex: ohhh okay sorry

There was an awkward silence, Alex or steph's mom didn't know that steph was actually gay, she had never came out, the silence continued until steph's mom walked back in the door.

Megan ( her mom ): aww look at my big girl, good morning Stephanie

Steph: goodmorning mom

Megan came over and kissed steph's forehead. She was the only one in her family that called her Stephanie. ( but that's off topic ).

Megan: you look very nice today, Stephanie.

Steph: do I dress like crap on a regular day guys, *laughing* anyway I gotta go pick up my friend

Megan: who Carr--

Steph: *interrupting her mom* no bye.

She went upstairs to grab her purse, keys and cell phone.

Steph: bye guys love you

She stormed out the door and headed to her car. She hopped and put the key in the ignition, started her car, turned on the radio and pulled off. "Latch" by Disclosure came on and she headbanged all the way to Tiffany's house, she pulled over.

Steph grabbed her phone out her purse and text Tiffany that she was outside. 5 mins later Tiffany came outside of her house and closed the door. Steph stared.

Steph's POV: damn ma, Tiffany looked nice, I guess I was used to the way Carrie always dressed. Tiffany was wearing something straight out of Kylie Jenner's closet, to be honest she kinda looked like her but with blonde hair.

Tiffany got in the car and buckled in, they stared into each other's eyes.

Tiffany's POV:

Damn those deep brown eyes

Steph's POV

Damn those ocean blue eyes

Tiffany: *breaking the silence* ready?

Steph: *startled* yea sorry

Steph started the car and pulled off. Tiffany changed the radio station after the song was done, different voices were fears as she flicked through the stations. She finally found a station and they were playing "Heard 'em say" by Kanye West.

Tiffany & Steph: *in unison* I love this song, *laughing*

Steph pulled into the student parking lot and looked for park, there was one right next to the school entrance. Steph parked the car and took the key out the ignition. She turned to Tiffany.

Steph: you ready

Tiffany: as ready as I'll ever be

Tiffany grabbed steph's hand and kissed her. They both got out the car. and walked into school hand in hand. People stared as they both walked in.

Steph's POV: it felt like we were in slow-motion as we walked, who were they expecting, me and Carrie, NEVER! I was definitely over that loser I got me new girl now, even we not official. But these people might think so, I wonder what's going on in Tiffany's head.

Tiffany's POV

ITS OFFICIAL, SUCK IT CARRIE!

Steph and Tiffany got to their lockers got what they need for their first period classes (not the same classes). The bell rang.

Tiffany: see u later babe

Steph: later

And they smooched goodbye.