Stephanie

Chapter 3: Stephanie

Stephanie, or Steph as I like to call her is my girlfriend. We've know each other since we were 3 way before all this Adam bullshit happened. I was happy she was coming over. I haven't seen her in forever I love and miss her so much, she went to California to see her older brother Nathan. Finally the door bell rang.

-

I quickly opened to door, and saw the most beautiful creature ever, Stephanie Maynard. She was gorgeous the sun rays surrounded her beautiful long red hair. Her clear skin and perfect body was all I could see this girl had no imperfections, why did she want to be with me?

Steph's P.O.V

Finally I haven't seen my girlfriend in a full year. And finally I'm ringing her bell for the first time since. She opened the door very excitingly. She didn't speak for a second she looked almost shocked that it was me. So to break the weird silence I said, expecting somebody else babe? She blinked twice then finally screamed, STEPH! Hi I answered laughing. Then I hugged her for atleast 5 mins.

Carrie's P.O.V

OMG I can't believe she's here, we hugged and I pulled away to kiss her hoping she would kiss me back, and she did, thank god. I closed the door grabbed her arm and took her upstairs to my room.

Steph's P.O.V

We got upstairs to the room and nothing changed everything was the same as she left it. She really doesn't like change. Everything's the same I said. She responded slowly saying I..I..real..ly don't li...ke....change.

Oh sorry I said. See I know my baby.

Carrie's P.O.V

Why did she ask me that? Does she still love me? I hope she does, because if she doesn't I would really have nothin else to live for. I love you I say. She sits next to me on my comfy bed and says "awwe babe I love you too, I didn't mean anything by that okay, let's go do something. Anything you want okay". Sure I say.