Rejected!

Carrie's POV

Things are getting pretty physical between me and Chris. I've been at his house for like an hour now, we've been watching tv, talking and making out but a part of me wants Chris, in a sexually way, but am I ready for something like that. We aren't even official yet what the hell is wrong with me anyway, my phone was ringing.

Chris: what!?

Carrie: hold on, my phone is ringing.

My screen read Steph...

Why the fuck do I still have her number? I through my phone to the end of the bed, but Chris grabbed it then answered.

Chris: hello (imitating my voice) then putting her on speaker

Steph: hey babe what's going on

Chris: nothing much just here (still imitating me)

Steph: I miss you

I grabbed the phone.

Carrie: What happened to Tiffany?!!??

Steph: shes old news I want you

Carrie: now you want me! it don't work like that, you broke up with me. And plus I'm seeing someone.

Chris got up and starting bussin the shmoney dance. I giggled.

Steph: what's so funny

Carrie: the fact that you're trying to get me back, I'm sorry I'm not interested but thanks.

And with that I hung up the phone.

Chris' POV

Oh hell yeah, she just confirmed that we're official. I looked down at her while she laid down on my bed, why is she so beautiful, I know I just met her but I feel like I could tell her anything, I don't know man.

Carrie: you good?

Chris: nah

Carrie: what's wrong Bae

Chris: nothing I'm just thinking bout how you claiming a nigga now.

Carrie: now (laughing) awe bae come here.

I moved closer to her on the bed and WE DID IT!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Nah I'm just kidding, we just cuddled until her dad called...

_____________________________

Uhm, I'm not even going to apologize cuz, I know it's just gonna keep happening, my writing will still continue, and sorry about this chapter, but the next one might be. Its just that I wanted to put something up.

- MsftKay_