The Flashback

Chapter 2 : The Flashback

Carrie's P.O.V

Damn is it morning already, it feels like I just went to bed. I lazily got up and out of bed. My house was quite, a little too quiet. I sneaked downstairs to see what was up.

No wonder it was so quiet Adam was passed out drunk on the couch. He smelled of beer and the stench of weed.

I hate that smell, it brings up so many bad memories. Especially about my mom.

-

~6 months ago~ on a cold winter night

Isabella ( Carrie's Mom) P.O.V

WHERE THE HELL IS MY HUSBAND? CARRIE!! Please call your father.

Carrie's P.O.V

What's the point mom, he's probably laid out on some street corner or a bar.

I dialed anyway, I hated seeing my mother in this state.

The phone rung, but I didn't get an answer, I told her then went to the kitchen to wash the dishes from tonight's dinner. I put my headphones in because everything goes faster when you're listening to music.

Isabella's P.O.V

A light flashed over the exterior of the house, Adam had to be home. I rushed to the front door to greet him

Honey are you okay, where were you

Carrie called and I did too?

Adam's P.O.V

Get the fuck outta my face, I'm tired of you and this stupid house and that stupid kid. Move outta my way women!

-

Adam tried to move Isabella out of the doorway but she wouldn't budge. he basically fought her to move, pushing, kicking, and punching his way through

Carrie's P.O.V

I hope that asshole gets back soon, my mothers probably banging her dead again the wall wondering where he's at and who he's with. So happy to be almost done with these dishes.

Adam's P.O.V

Listen bitch move I'm tired of babying me I'm almost 40 now my mothers dead now for 2 years I don't need another mother okay. I drink because it makes me feel better, it makes me feel like I don't have a shitty wife like you or a dumb stupid kid like her, what's her name Cady?

Isabella's P.O.V

I'm not babying you I just want to make sure you are okay. where's the old Adam I used to know and love, he would never say anything like this about his family. Oh and your daughter, her name is Carrie. Dumbass!

Enough is enough I'm done trying to help you, GET OUT!

Adam's P.O.V

Oh your gonna kick me out of my own damn house? You gonna take me away from my kid. Well if I gotta go then so do you.

-

Adam pulled a pistol from his leather jacket pocket and aimed it at Isabella.

-

Goodbye bitch.

-

He pulled the trigger and the bullet went straight to her torso. She collapsed hard on the floor. so hard Carrie felt the mini earthquake from the kitchen.

Carrie's P.O.V

I heard a bang and then felt the ground shake. what the hell was that? i quickly snatched both ear buds from my ears and called for my mother, but no one answered so again I called, same as before.

I ran out to the foyer where she had been waiting for Adam all this time and I put 2 and 2 together.

You monster I screamed, why would you do this. you will pay I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU WILL PAY!! I couldn't take my eyes of my mother, but for a second I looked up to see if Adam was still here, he was GET OUT! YOUVE DONE ENOUGH! He still didn't leave he just stood there blank faced like he didn't just murder an innocent women.

Tears pouring out my eyes I tried to talk to my mom, but all I got back were gasps for air. MOM! MOM NO PLEASE DONT BE DEAD. I closed my eyes and let the waterfall from my eyes come down. I felt movement in my arms. I heard a faint voice it was her she told me to not let Adam ruin my life and to get him back.

After that my mother breathed her last breath. She was dead and she wasn't coming back, I would never celebrate another mother's day again and it was all cause of the bastard Adam. I HATE HIM.