Wheel of Love

Love is really unbelievable.

At first, it will certainly complete your life. It will make you feel so loved and appreciated. It will make you think that fairytales do exist in this cruel and unfair world.

But if I ever had the chance to make a wish that will be granted, it would be  to bring back time. I'll wish that this feeling didn't occur in my heart. Love is honestly worth fighting for but how would you fight for someone if he, himself, did let you go in the first place?

 Hi. I'm Sophia Alice Harrison.

I merely thought that everything would be just fine. I do hope that love is the only thing that makes your life complete even though you are to face a lot of challenges in life. I thought being loved by someone will make things way easier and better.

Meet James Xander Howard.

He was the guy that brought back the smile on my face that has vanished after my first break up. He was the person that was there for me even though I tried to push him away a lot of times. But the only problem is...

How can I love someone whom I know is already in love with somebody else?

How can I love someone who only thinks of me as a friend?

Lastly, will I opt to fight for him despite the fact that I'm just too afraid to ever fall in love again?