Chapter 6: As A Friend

*Stephen's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a smile plastered on my face. It's been a week yet I still can't shake off the feeling that she loves me. She really do. She's the reason why every morning, I keep on smiling like an idiot that it sometimes freaks out our maids in the house. She's the reason why I still wanted to go to school and study. I wanted to show her that I'll do anything just to prove her how much I truly love her. I rise from the bed and sat down for a while. Since it's still early and our class will start after a few more hours, I decided to check on her first. I grabbed my phone beside my bed. I unlocked it and went on her contact and decided to text her.

To: Sophia

You awake?

After a few minutes, she then replied.

From: Sophia

Yeah. What's up?

To: Sophia

Nothing. Just checking up on you :)

From: Sophia

Oh :) Well, I' m fine. Nothing to worry about.

To: Sophia

Eager to get rid of me?

From: Sophia

No! That's not what I meant. 

To: Sophia

Then why is it that I'm sensing that you're in a hurry?

From: Sophia

I'm studying for our test later. 

To: Sophia

I'm sorry. I didn't know.

From: Sophia

It's alright. You actually lessened the stress I'm feeling right now. You actually made me smile when you texted me :)

To: Sophia

As long as your happy :) I think you need to focus now. I'll go ahead. I love you, Sophia. See you later.

From: Sophia

I love you too. Bye :)

-------------------------------------------------

I can't even take away the smile that creeps into my lips every time she says or texts me those words. She just simply completes me. Every time she smiles, laughs, stares onto my eyes, or even the way she stumbles because of her clumsiness. She's just simply amazing. I went to the comfort room to freshen up myself. After a while, I went outside and headed to my closet and took a towel to dry up my face.

"Sr. Stephen? What happened?" Someone suddenly said. I looked to his direction and saw that it's Moris, my butler. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you look sincerely happy." He told me.

"It's nothing. Just forget about it." Damn it! What's with Sophia that makes me feel like this. 

"Is it about Ms. Harrison?" He suddenly asked. I just faced his direction and smiled at him. He actually knows about my current and past relationships. Moris actually knows everything. 

"As what I have observed, she's the first girl that made you smile like this for the first time. Your smile is true, it's not the same as before. This time, it's real." He informed me. It's true. Moris is right. My past relationships was just nothing to me. But for the first time, I became loyal to one girl.