Chapter 4: Official Date

*Sophia's POV:

'Kring... Kring... Kring'

I suddenly heard the loud noise brought by the alarm clock just beside my bed. I checked the time and noticed that it's 6:00 in the morning. I'm not in a hurry that much since my class will start at 10:00 am. I decided to go downstairs to check if Senia's awake when I suddenly heard people having a conversation. I silently sneaked a few more steps downstairs to hear the conversation better. I peeked to see who are the people having the conversation when I suddenly heard the 3 words that made my heart skip a beat. 

"I love her."

I finally came to realize who it was. It's Stephen. The guy whom I truly love. Whenever I'm with him, I always feel safe and loved. He always makes me feel special and appreciated. 

"I'm counting on you, Stephen. Please don't hurt her. She doesn't deserve to be hurt." I heard Senia. So Stephen and Senia were the ones having a conversation. 

"I won't hurt her, I promise." I heard Stephen said. Then suddenly their conversation paused. I felt confused so I decided to get back to my room first before I go downstairs for breakfast. I 'silently' went back upstairs when...

"Sophia? Are you alright? Why are you there?" Stephen asked confused. I guess he already thinks that I was secretly listening to their conversation a while ago.

"Uhm... I... I was just going to... get something. Here, I finally found it." I took the towel on the table and pretended that I was finding such a thing. I suddenly saw him smile. I also saw Senia smile from downstairs as she was staring at me. Oh Sophia, you're really a transparent person. Even if you try to keep a secret from anybody, it will just end up to be known by everyone. Maybe I'm just the kind of person that is too obvious to lie. I can't even hide my secret! 

"Fine, I lose. Well, I 'somehow' heard your conversation." I said emphasizing the word "somehow" since I haven't heard them all. They really tried their very best to hide their laughter but in the end, they end up bursting with laughter. You just embarrassed yourself, Sophia. Not only with Senia, but also with Stephen. Stephen went to my direction and sternly stared at my eyes.

"It's alright. I just said to Senia that I won't hurt you. I'll always make you feel that there is always a person that will always be there when you need him. I'll be your shoulder. I love you so much, you know that?" He asked with sweetness evident in his tone. I tried my very best to avoid any eye contact with him since my face is totally blushing. It's like there are tomatoes that grown on my face. I feel... loved. He's really the one for me.

"That's why I love you too." I replied. Whenever I'm with him, I always feel like no matter how many troubles that will go in our way, as long as we love each other, we can always get through it. 

"Ahem---" Senia interrupted. "Save the sweetness later. The both of you should eat first. Especially you, Sophia. I guess Stephen planned out something for you." She continued. I looked at him with questioning looks. I mean, I don't even remembered that we will do something for today. He just simply smiled at me and that's the time when I felt assured. Then we both went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I tried to ask him. 

"Why would I tell you? It won't be a surprise anymore if I will tell it to you." He debated. I'm starting to get even more confused with this. Honestly, I'm not the type of person that is fond of surprises. I'm not used to this.

"Can you just give me a clue?" I pleaded. I showed him my cutest face that I can do. It's one of his weaknesses even when we were still friends. Whenever I'm going to do something and I'm too bored to do it, I'll just simply come up with a face and he'll suddenly fall for my trap. I guess it worked since he smiled. Ha! I know it will work. It always did.

"Fine. It will be our official first date. That's your only clue. No more clues." He finally commented. Did he just said that it was a 'date'? Can somebody pinch me now? I mean, Stephen was the first guy who ever asked me out on a date. He's my first boyfriend and my first date. I really love this guy! I smiled sweetly at him and finished with an "Ok." Senia just looked at us. She was happy and I know that she likes Stephen for me because she had already known him well enough to entrust me to him. And I know that Stephen won't hurt me. After eating breakfast, I walked Stephen to the gate to say goodbye since he should be going. He just came by to check me and to also tell me to get prepared for later. Jeez, I'm really excited.

"So I'll pick you up later at 7 in the evening, alright?" He asked.

"Oh alright." I replied.

"See you then." He said while he leaned closer to me until we were only almost an inch apart.

"I love you so much, Sophia. I really do." He whispered.

"I love you too, so much." I said. And then he finally kissed me on the cheeks and finally bid his goodbye. I finally made my way back inside. There I saw Senia standing by the door. She just smiled at me and didn't uttered a word because she knows how much I love Stephen. She hugged me and we finally went inside.

~~~~~ END OF CHAPTER 4 ~~~~~

Hi ~~~ I know it's been months when I last updated this story. I'm really sorry for the long wait. The past few months was really a hard time for me because of school works. Bare with me :) I'll upload the next chapter very soon :) The next chapters will focus on them for a while. No worries because Xander will be introduced in a few more chapters after this. I'll try to upload it less than a week :) Byeee~~~

DreamerOfToday :")