Chapter 1- Moving

Things to look out for:

Y/N- Your Name

L/N- Last Name

N/N- Nickname

H/N/N- Hated Nickname

F/C- Favorite Color

S/F/C- Second Favorite Color

There will be more added in the future ~Bye. Meow!!!

~Your POV

I'm finally moving out of this sad excuse of a house. I changed my clothes and went to my F/C car. (Your clothes are down below).

(Start the song). I song started. It was ~Moonlight by Grace Vanderwaal~. That song made my memories flash to my mind.

~Flashback~

"Come on Zane, Let us dance. Look Aph and Aaron are already dancing." I said.

"Just stop already" He angrily said. "Ah, I tried to not do this but..." He took a knife form his pocket.

"Z-Zane" I worriedly said. "Please Stop". I took out my phone and played a record.

~Record~

"I would always love you Y/N" He said. "I would be back soon".

~End of Record~

"That was old me. I'm different now." he said. "I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE". He stab me right to my chest.

"Z-Zane. Why?" I felt tears in my eyes slowly flowing.

~End of flashback~

I shook it off. I felt broken with that memories. Every time I think of it I always remember his lips on mine. It make me feel broken. 

~Time skip arriving at My street by My little cousin kissing my wall~ (This is true I'm looking at my cousin saying What are you doing)

Zane's POV

"Hey Aph" I said. "There someone moving right beside my house look"

"Hmm" she said. Her eyes widen. "T-That's Y/N". She ran down stairs and went to Y/N they hugged each other. I saw Y/N look at me and smiled. It was kinda weird. She ran up to me and tackled me to the ground and hugged me tight. She stared to cry. I wiped a tear form her eyes. We were both blushing a light tint of pink.

"Y-Y/N" I said. "Did you ever forgive me?" 

"Oh course I did" she answered me quickly as possible. "You little cute chubby fat little nugget cupcake". Aphmau was fangirling like heck. It was weird Kawaii~chan didn't show up fangirling. 

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Ah. Irene~Senpai why has it to be so hard. Zane~Kun and Y/N~Chan are back together. Why wont Zane~Kun be Kawaii~Chan Senpai? Kawaii~Chan started to hear Aphmau~Senpai fangirling. Kawaii~Chan Hate its alot. Well I better pretend to be sleeping so they don't suspect anything. The door opened and I was Zane~kun, Aphmau~Senpai and Y/N~Chan. Ew Zane~Kun is holding Y/N~Chan's hand.