Driven to MURDER! (LEMON)- Special Part

A/N- This will not affect normal parts. IT IS JUST A SPECIAL! Bye~! Beware of Lemons...

Your POV

Today I'm going to show them I could do anything. Prove them wrong. Until My Phone rang.

(KC- Kawaii~Chan)

KC- Hi Y/N~Sama!

Y/N- Hey KC

KC- Ready for this day?

Y/N- I was born ready!

KC- Kill as many as you can. Remember they will eliminate you.

Y/N- I know.

KC- Only two can survive! I'm also in this. So remember I will not help you!!!

Y/N- I know... Bye...

We ended the call. I wanted to visit Zane's. I know He will never kill me.

~Zane's House~

"Hey Babe!!!" I screamed as I hugged him form behind.

"Hi!!!" He was watching My Little Horsie. "By the way... Are you ready" I nodded. We ran outside. We saw Aphmau and Aaron fighting.

"Ah!!! Aaron, WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?" Aphmau scream.

"I could ask you the same question, B*tch!!!" Aaron Argued. Me and Zane looked at each other holding knifes. We snoop in and cut there neck off. There heads came flying off.I walked over to Aaron's head and said "I'm sorry Brother". Me and Zane looked at our work and walked away. Screams of terror and torture were heard all over MyStreet. Katelyn was next on the list. But guess who we bumped in to... Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. 

"Hey. If you don't mind. I NEED YOU TO MOVE AWAY!!!" I Screamed.

"No!" They all said in Unison.

"Really?" Zane ask. 

"Yeah!!!" They said. Zane and I looked behind us to see Shadow Knight Mind Slaves running to Me and Zane with axes. Me and Zane took our two knifes and killed 2, Garroth and Laurrence. We took their Axes and Killed the others. Sasha was the only girl standing. She took nukes form her pocket and throw some at us. She ran before the nuke exploded. Me and Zane took cover before it hit us. Zane ran to Garroth and started crying.

"Zane... I man has to do, What a man has to do..." I said. "Now lets do this to make Garroth's death worth it!". We left holding axes and cover in blood. "Zane, Can we go home? This clothing does not look good." He nodded as we walked to our house. (Clothing down, I can't find a good photo of a suit)    

 (Clothing down, I can't find a good photo of a suit)