Chapter 6- The Trail of Love

Kawaii~Chan's POV

The Police got me. Ah, I hate Y/N so much now more and ever. "Miss Nana. Your Awake today is the trail please get ready." They said. I just rolled my eyes. I saw Zane. "Zane, I mi--" He cut me off. "Stop Don't talk to, Loser, Lame-O, Wanna be" He left. "But, I love you..."I cried. "I Don't Care for you B*tch" He said. Heartless. The Trail began. Y/N walked where she should be. No one will defend her.

Your POV

"Good Morning" I said.

"Ms. Lycon, Please sit down." They greeted. "Miss Lycon, Please, Stand..."                                                 "What particuly happend or what's your back story?"

"My high school days. Me and Mister Ro'meave here were dating. We went to prom and he stabbed me--"I was cut off by million of people scream and gossiping.

"Silents in the Court please!!!" He scream. The screaming stop and I continued.

"We didn't even broke up just that happen really. So years later me and Zane were back together. Yes I forgave him. We went to starlight wonderland. And we were at a Haunted house. This girl her name was 'Kim' and Nana and Zane were trying to hide form her. Then Nana snooped a kiss form my Lover. I saw right when that happened. I cried leaving. So we went back home to My street. When we went home. Nana wanted to talk to me about something. 3 hours later, I was inside of her. Cover in blood and bones. She told me to stay away form Zane. They found me. I got Zane back but Aphmau and everyone else was a zombie. So I had to leave Zane. I left him alone at our house. 5 months later, I got a call form him. He said that he was getting married to Nana, forcefully. So I came there with the reversal goop. They all were fixed. But.... Zane was gone. Aphmau said The party of Nana was that day and time. So we arrived. I was outside crying. Zane went to me and told me that I was important to him. He then kissed me. He went back and almost got slapped. But, I'm the one that slapped Nana. 5 minutes later, I been following Nana. They went to there room and they soon fought. Nana brought out a knife and almost stabbed Zane, But I stopped. Which mean I was the one who got stabbed." I said.

"That did not happen your honor. She is a lie. Right Zane!!!" Nana Screamed. 

"No. Your wrong Nana. This is what you get for breaking my F*cking Life and feelings!!!" Zane Shouted. "Who cares?"

"Mister Ro'meave, Stand please..." The Honor said. And Zane did. "Mister Ro'meave, What happened, That Day with Miss Nana?"

"Well your Honor, I arrived at the Haunted House. I felt sick going there. Miss Y/N was there I came with her. But she had to leave going to the bathroom. She said to me she wanted me to go. But I stayed until. Miss Kim, Catch me when I talked to Miss Nana. We ran to this place. She said "I don't really ship you and Y/N, You know who I ship?" I said No. She went closer and said "You and I" She then snooped a kiss. Y/N was standing there when that happened. I saw it and started to try and find Y/N. The next morning I was waken up by Aph saying that we were leaving." Zane  said as I tried to stop my tears.

"How about before that? You know prom, High school and stuff?" He said.

"Well, That day was on Saturday night so I had work. I came and I was not on the mood because Miss Nana gave me a pill because I felt sick. I started to fell loopy. I fainted. I waken up by her started to take my and her clothes and underwear (Why did I wrote that?!?). I slapped her and got changed. So when Y/N asked me to dance. I said No and my rage, mood, and anger took over me and I stabbed her." Zane said.

"Guilty, Guilty, GUILTY!!!" Nana screamed.

"Sir, isn't it when someone wanted to arrest him they will get arrest. Not when the real culprit wanted to say that the person that explained to get arrested?" I looked at Nana when I said that.

"Yes, Miss Lycon." He answer. "Now Miss Kim, stand please... Why did you chase them?"

"Well, Your Honor that was a ghost in my body." She explained. Everyone started laughing, Until I stood up. "Your Honor that is true."

"Well if that the chase. Miss Nana, 50 year jail time. Police please show her where she will stay!!!" The Honor stated.

"No!!! Aph, Katelyn, anyone block me off!!!." Nana Screamed. They went closer not to do what she said. Instead they fought and brought her to the jail cell. I went to Zane and hugged him tight. "I-I Love you"

"The trail is finish you may all leave now" The honor said. We left. Zane lift me and and kiss me. "This is beautiful." They all said. We went home.

~They Went home~

"Zane, Promise me you well never leave my side again. Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, Yeah." He groaned.

"Pinky Promise?" I asked again.

"Pinky Promise." He stated. 

"I Love you, Zan~pai. (Get it?) I said.

"I Love you too, AI" (If you get that Japanese nickname, I love you) He said. He kissed me.

(Can anyone guess what anime is that? Cause I have fallen in love with it <3 #AnimeIsBaeLikeZane<3)

.....................................................................................................................................

~BYE YOU AMAZING WONDERFUL

WHAT NICKNAME WILL YOU CHOOSE?

1. TAIGAS AND RYUUJIS

2. FRAPEPOCINOS

3. ANIBAES AND BADBABES

CHOOSE YOUR NICKNAME TODAY!! <3

Katelyn: What are you doing Zoe?

Zoe: What do you mean? Hehe.

Katelyn: Alright, What did you want me to do?

Zoe: Oh yeah. Say these...

Katelyn: Zoe does not own any character in this story. It all belongs so Aphmau. Peace in Love, Bye. Zoe, Can I have my poster back now.

Zoe: Alright, Thanks guys for reading!!! Bye!!