Chapter 10- Marriage can't be reach

Your POV

Hm! Today is the day I'm going to ask my parents permission to marry Zane. The person that help me throw all of this. I send him a quick text.

Y/N- I'm going to my Parents, Love ya Zaney Waney .3.

There. I took a classy dress. And Put it in a Bun. Took My phone, Head phones and My purse. (Clothes down below)

 (Clothes down below)

~Bus~

I was listening to Music. Then someone sat next to Me. 

"Y/N, What are you doing here?" It was My good friend Meikelle.

"Meikellle, Oh I was just going to My parents..." I said.

"Is It of Zane~?" She smirked. She ships Me and Zane so hard since we were kids. (IRL as well XD)

"How about you~?" I smirked as well. I ship him so hard with her Potato. 

"Y-Yeah!" She said.

"Aww~! And Yes I'm going to My parents because of Zane." I smiled.

"WHY!?" She said.

"We are... Getting Married. At least I HOPE!" I said, laughing. She fangirled until We arrived. 

"Hey, Y/N. I'm going with you." She said.

"What?! No, Keno..." I said.

"He is gonna fine! Plus his gonna be happy to See ya! Moeses, And Mia are there..." She smirked.

"FINE!" I said texting Zane.

Y/N- I'll be home late. Meikelle and I are gonna hang .3. Love ya!

~Lycan House hold~

"Mom, Dad, Sis, Anybody here?" I said. Mom peeked up for the corner and hugged Me.

"Y/N, Meikai!" She said.

"Mom, I need to talk to you all..." I said. We sat down. Me next to Melisa. Meikelle next to Mom. And Dad on his Office chair.

"So darling What's up?" They ask. Meikelle gave Me a thumbs Up. I sighed.

"Dad, Mom, Sister... Me... And... Zane... are... getting... Married..." They were stunned.

"What?!" Dad said.

"I know it!" I mumbled.

"Darling, I'm sorry... But... We don't allow it..." Mom said.

"Oh! O-Okay..." I said. "We should go..." I said.

"Hey wait up!" Melisa said. "Sorry Y/N" She said.

"It is Fine Melisa. Maybe it's not the right time..." She nodded as Me and Meikelle walked off. I started to cry...