Chapter 9- Bully Teens

Your POV

I woke up. Got some coffee for me and Zane. He came down tired. 

"Hey N/N" He said.

"Hi Zue Zue" I greeted him. "Drink you coffee, I'ma bath, dress, and leave for work. Bai Babe, See you at work" 

"Bye N/N" He said.

~Work~ (Okay the following events happened to me in real life these were my Ex-Bullies kind of and about Anaiah all his line did not happen except for one okay, So yeah *Cries at the corner*) 

The first group of customers came in. "Hi, I'm Y/N and welcome t--" I was shook to see the people standing in front of me. "A-Anaiah, L-Lance, J-J-JP, What?!"

"Hello... Y/N" Jp said. "You miss Us?". Jp had that stance. Lance was smirking. Anaiah was blushing for some reason.

"LEAVE, NOW!!!" I scream as I cry. They left. Aph came to and asked what happened. "Aphmau, They hurt me once too many times before. They bullied me for no reason. They called me bad things. Blackmailed me and a lot more things." She hugged me and comforted me. 

"Hey Y/N, You can get your lunch and get your mind off it. I will call Zane okay." She said as she left.

"Hey Y/N ready to eat?" He asked. I nodded.

~Ate~

I was about to go back but The stupid Group of JP came back.

"You Mother F*cker. You're a loser. Nananana" Anaiah shouted as he slaps you. You fell to the group with a red hand mark. 

"B*cth!!!" Zane screamed. As he kicks Anaiah right at the.... Yeah..... I didn't know Zane could fight. I help Anaiah out. Zane and Anaiah start fighting. I tried to stop it but just got hurt. Until Isa, Aliyah, and Cheska came, There wifes.

"ANAIAH!!!" Cheska said. He stopped and ran away with JP and Lance. "Y/N! You alright? I wonder why I wanted to get married with him?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. By the way guys this is Zane my boyfriend. I haven't seen you guys for a while. I missed you guys so much." I said as I hugged them.

"Maybe we can hang out together sometime?" Isa asked.

"Yeah like old times?" Aliyah said.

"I would totally Love that. But I can't do that week days I have work. Speaking of work I better go now. Bye" I said as I ran away. They didn't leave and went inside to buy coffee.

"So what do you want girls?" I asked.

"I would like a strawberry Frappe, Aliyah wants Mocha frappe and Cesca will take Green tea" Isa said.

"It's coming just a few minutes." I said.

~I gave them their order~

I went to them bathroom. I cried and cried until thought what if Anaiah was right I'm a Mother F*cker. I don't deserve Zane his... Awesome, Great and a wonderful person.

"Y/N, please come out I wanted to talk to you." Zane said. I came out and hugged him. "Y-Y/N it fine. It's all gonna be Alright. Shh. I'm here. I guess they deserve to be at the Bully teen board. Hmmm, I know how to cheer you up." He kissed me.

"Zane, I-I Love you. But, I think I don't I deserve you. Like I'm not the one for you. Like I'm no--" I was cut of with pink lips on mine. It felt like forever until we pulled apart.

"Even though you feel this way. I'm sure that I could make you feel that way. You're my One and Only. I LOVE YOU, H/N/N" I just giggled. 

~Home~

I came to my house alone. Locked the doors and windows and tried sleep. I didn't want to see anyone to feel loved, or eat anymore. TO BE ALIVE ANYMORE.

~Flashback~

"Oh, Look guys it's the ugly little fat girl!!!" JP said, laughing.

"LOSER!!!" Anaiah pointed out.

"Stop, One day your gonna know what I feel!" I screamed.

"Hah, You know that will never happen right, DORK!!!" Lance shouted.

~End of Flashback~

"K.I.L.L ME!!!" I cried more and more and more. "Maybe some music will cheer me up" 

"I'm so WEAK, Ah, No more music maybe drawing will cheer me up" I took my notebook and do what I was going to do.

My Drawing:

"Why Y/N, You're just making it worst

"Why Y/N, You're just making it worst." I growled. This time a felt nothing, Broke, Corrupted. I suddenly felt like being pulled to the bed and started sleeping.

~Brain~

"Yes, Finally my little girl being all like her father. You see Irene, The Evil is better then good." I voice, a familiar one in fact.

"Ah, Shad I can't Handel you anymore. I thought that I could Love you but NO!!! I don't deserve this, No one deserves this, Y/N doesn't deserve this mess you created." Irene? said. Wait... That means.. Oh, fudging, NO

"Like you know, better? I was the one who protected you, Cared for you, comforted you even the darkness times. Just be 'glad' I'm alive here." He said.

"NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! You made me like this, forced me to be happy even if I didn't want to!!! You know what this is because your Stupid, Ignorant, Selfish, and A IDIOT." Irene stated.

"What the- Where I'm I?" I asked, Pretending not to be aware of what happening. Irene smirked at me then looked back at shad. 

"The Irene's dimension" The world suddenly change into a more nicer place. She winked at me and then I know what to do.

"Ew, this place is gross. EW, Niceness?!?!" I pretended to say.

"Y/N, How could you?" Irene said, sarcastically. Wow, Shad seems to be falling for it.

"Hah, You see Irene." He mentioned as he turns it to the neither. "All better sweet heart?" Irene Gave me a signal. So I changed to my form and sprinkled my white, and F/C handfuls of powder. "Y/N, You betrayed your own dad, You will pay for this."

I woke up the next day. I didn't want to go outside or even eat. I stayed at bed open my TV and put (Favorite Anime). This made me a bit happy just because it's (F/A)

(•H•)

~Hello, And Goodbye

Comic:

Table: Epic Rap battles of Cupcakes : Zoe/Author~Chan Vs. Aphmau Vs. Zane~Pai. BEGIN!!!

Zoe: Oh who'scoming in, Some fraud traders and haters, Some people who brought stuff without the labels, Or tables that broke got stoke form fables, I'm the queen, not a teen, with a mask or some 4 foot girl with the feet of pasta, Your broke, you can't even go to Alaska.

Aphmau: You think you beat me I'm no. 1 People love me even if I'm dumb

Zane: Hah, I Love you Zoe but your to fat, people say you need money to get that big tummy of your sake.

Table: WTF!? WHAT IS THIS COMIC

#TheFourthWallIsBroken

~BYE