Chapter 4- Lock me away

Your POV

(A week after the incident) 

It has been a week. I heard that everyone in the neighborhood are getting worried. They don't care about me they just wanted to seem like they are worried but actually they don't really care. A flower came in form my window. I started to do the he loves, He loves me not. I did that just make me believe that I have a chance for him to fall in Love with me. It ended with 'He loves me not'. I sighed and walked to my bathroom look at the mirror to see myself look tired, depressed and weak. To think I thought that someone will Love for who I'm, For what I do but NO.

Zane's POV

It been a week Y/N hasn't called, texted or even went outside. On the other hand me and michi are having our 1st week of dating. She really made me happy but wait... I-Is that the reason Y/N hasn't been going outside.... "Huh, what this?" I said as I picked up a piece of paper it said 'Zane, I love you and I always do' It was wet. Y/N, I forgot. I made her cry. I can't just say sorry. 

"ZANE YOUR DIED!!!" I heard everyone scream in unison. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO Y/N?!?!?"

"I'm sorry, Okay. I didn't know" I said.

"Huh, You think this a joke Zane? Did you forget the hospital and the clinic?" Aaron screamed crying.

The door form Y/N's house opened revealing a tired Y/N. What have I done she was getting closer to me it was scary. When they were about to attach she blocked them and said...

"STOP!!! I don't want anyone to try and protect me 'cause I know nobody actually care!!!" She said. She looked at me and Slapped me. "How could you do that to me?" She slapped me again. "This is for making me believe that I have a chance of falling In love" She slapped me again. "This is for not telling me" She slapped me again. "This is for making me happy" She pulled down my mask and kissed me. "ZANE!!!" She cried and ran off. "Why can't I be a princess and just be locked a way in a tower!!!"

I ran to her house she was packing. "Y/N, W-Where are you going?" I asked. 

"It's non of your business. Now if you don't mind I'm leaving going to abroad when." She said. "Why should I tell you? Plus, You wouldn't even care"

She left. I heard a painful scream so I ran down seeing kawaii~Chan. "KAWAII~CHAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She ran a way before I could catch her she was gone. I ran to Aphmau and told her everything. 

(Aphmau-Aph Zane- Zue Aaron-Aar Katelyn-Kat Kawaii~Chan-Chan) 

Aph- "What, Why would Kawaii~Chan do that?! Zane, I think your Imagining?" 

Zue- "Nope I saw Kawaii~Chan right infront of Y/N house"

Chan- "Oh, Hi Zane~Kun. Kawaii~Chan heared you been talking about her."

Aar- "KAWAII~CHAN YOUR DIED!!!"

Chan- "What did kawaii~Chan do?"

Aph and Aar- "Kawaii~Chan we know your hiding Y/N somewhere"

Kat- "What all the screaming down here"

Chan- "Sorry, Guys I have to go."

She ran out. It was weird 'cause she would always say the reason. Huh, strange?

Aph- "Y/N gone."

Kat- "What, Zane!!!"

Zue- "It's not me!!!"

Your POV

I waked up In a strange place it feels like I'm inside someone. I voice started to talk. It sounded like Kawaii~Chan.

"Good afternoon Y/N" The person said. "Hm, I forgot you don't know me. I'm Kawaii~Chan"

"Why Kawaii~Chan?! Why did you do this to?" I asked her confused.

"Why because you stole my SENPAI ZANE!!!" She said furiously.

"But why me That magenta-haired neko has him. I think her name is mickey or was it michi?"

"Because Your an Ultima Werewolf." She giggled.

"H-H-How did you know??!?!?" I was shooked.

"I have my ways Y/N and if you don't follow me I also know how to kill you..." She laughed and looked at me her face was so scary but I know that one wrong move someone or something might die.

Zane's POV

(Days after Y/N lost)

I haven't been sleeping. Just the thought of Y/N being tortured or her being gone makes me cry. I decided to leave and go find Y/N without telling aphmau. I brought 10 packets of rice, 10 cans of sardines, 15 poopsie and 50 bottles of water. When I left I always feel like someone. And everytime I look behind I see no one. I heard screaming I followed the scream I felt It was Y/N. I arrived seeing a circle with Kawaii~Chan standing there. Every one appeared. 

"Zane, Is that you?" Someone said. It sounded like Y/N but more demonic.

"Don't listen to her Zane~Kun" Kawaii~Chan said.

"No Zane listen to me. This is Y/N. Don't listen to the instructions of Kawaii~Chan. Okay?" She asked.

"Don't talk to me Zane." 

"By the way Kawaii~Chan your very nice. You look beautiful as always."

"Go away"

"Your very dashing. Very pretty. Very Beautiful."

"Don't Kiss me."

"Kiss her Zane. Do it!!!"

I kissed Kawaii~Chan and got Y/N out of her. I hugged Y/N and Kissed her. She cried into my chest. Her clothes were bloody.

"Y-Y/N, Why are your clothes bloody?! Did someone hurt you?!" I asked her.

"Z-Zane, I was inside of kawaii~Chan. Zane How could you?!" I was sad but also furious that he said he loved me but another Neko.

"About what? What are you talking about?" He sounded confused.

"That neko Michi. You and her are dating you even call her 'babe'. Zane I-I know you have a answer but I just can't handle this right now. Leaving me for another person, Telling me each they that you love me. Please I thought I could trust you."

"Stop the drama!!! Guys attach them!!!" Kawaii~Chan shouted. They all went for us I told Zane to hide and let me fight. But he did not let me. So you shown him something no one else seen before. Your were completely scared of showing him but....

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

~Cliffhangers again <3 and plus @KitKat_Girl2005 got my question on my first chapter!!!