Chapter 8- A normal Day?

A/N- By the way guys The video on the top is made by Trashvis on YouTube they are so Awesome. Make sure to subscribe. Bye!!!

Your POV

It was my first day of my new job. I'm terrified. At least Zane is there. I went out my house, locked it and started walking. I saw Zane and walked with him.

"Hey Zane!!!" I said.

"..." He did not answer.

" Zane?" I asked him again.

"...." He did not answer again. I took his hand and was surprise. Cuts all over it. I showed him my arm which was full of bruises, Cuts, bandages and scars. "W-What happened?" 

"My Parents remember..." I said. "You were zoning out were you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm Fine" He answer. "So you excited?"  

"I'm excited, Zue Zue

"I'm excited, Zue Zue.." I giggled. "Come on" I took his hand as we walked together.

~Maid Cafe~

"Hey Y/N. Your clothes are there." Aphmau pointed at the back room. I Took the F/C Maid outfit. I Looked at myself and it was showy. I blushed. "What will Zane think?!" My thoughts said. I walked out. "So how do I look?" I asked. 

"You look Adorable Y/N" Zane blushed. 

"So Aph were do I work?" I said.

"Oh at the Cashier and a waitress." She said. " A cashier before Lunch and A waitress After. Bye Have Fun" She left.

I walked at the cash register and started serving. A young black haired man walked in.

"Hello, Welcome to the maid Cafe. What would you like today sir?" I asked.

"Um... A chilled mocha Coffee please... And A slice of You~" He said. (Lets pretend You~ is a You but you think it's a cake. Okay?)

" Aphmau do we have You~ Today?" I asked.

"Um... Yes we do..." She answered laughing.

"Sir that be a 20 dollars." I answered.

"Hahaha, You Think You~ is a cake!!! I mean you baby~" I blushed as I slapped his face. " I'm sorry Babe." He took of the shirt, the wig, and the fake brown contacts. 

"Zane, Never do that again. Alright?" I said.

"Alright Babe..." He answered.

~Lunch break~

"You guys should eat now" Aphmau said. Me and Zane walked out. We sat at a bench. 

"Y/N do you remember when we meet? We fought then you fell, started crying, I got you food, and Kissed your cheeks." He mentioned.

"Yeah, plus  you were so cute. Since then when your eye was blinded. I could never forgive garroth. You said to forgive him and we started fighting. Was what we thinking?" I Laughed. "Zane I Love being with you. Your presence is just, how could I put it, Is there even a word to describe?, Amazing, Lovely, Cool, Wonderful, And you make me happy even if I'm sad. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH." He took my chin and Kissed me for a sweet minute. We break apart and went back to work.

~After Work~

"Hey Zane, Wanna have a sleep over?" I asked him.

"Sure I would love to I'll just go and get my stuff" He said as he ran to his house. On that day I wanted to make a video. Maybe a girlfriend tag. So I set my camera and change my clothes. Zane arrived with his Pinkie Cake that I gave him.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked.

"I wanna know if you wanna go play girlfriend tag?" I asked.

"Sure. I wanna read the comments form your first video please." He said.

I showed him. I was surprise that my first video hit a million views and I earned 1k subs.

Blueberries92: I Love that one with the pinkie cake frosting. I Love this video. #ProEditing #ILoveEat #Puns

WTFIHEAPH: I Hate everything except this. 5 seconds later only getting started, SUBSCRIBE BABY!!!

"Y/N, Wow those 2 comments were so nice. I'm Glad I'm your BF" He complimented. "Let's do this Babe."

~On the Camera~

 "So hello my frappuccinos today we are gonna do the Girlfriend tag? Come her Zue Zue!!! Yes, This is my awesome, cute, funny, emo, annoying, Boyfriend." I said. "So Here is the first question, Where did we first meet?"

"At my grandma's house?" He said.

"Wrong we meet at my niece's place. When my niece asked me if we could play, Baka!!!" I said. "Next, Where were we when we first kissed?"

"At the school fountain..." He said.

"Correct. Te amo" I said.

~End~

"So thank you guys for watching Subscribe, Like and make sure to have a nice day." I said. He kissed me and we went to bed. 

Zane's POV

I slept with Y/N. She moved her face she was on my chest. I blushed at her sudden actions. I fell asleep. 

~Nightmare~

"Y/N!!! Please don't. I don't want you to get hurt so please don't kill me." I sobbed.

"Hahaha, You think that will you anything?! You're so dumb" She said. "Bye darling" She stabbed me.

"Heartless" I said as my last word.

~End of the Nightmare~   

"AAHHH!!!" I accidentally shouted. 

"Zane, You alright?" She asked.

"Sorry, Nightmare." I said.

"Wait, Is your nightmare me and you. I was killing you and you told me that I was heartless?" She mentioned.

"Yeah, but how do you know that?" I questioned.

"I had the same" She stated.

"Huh, How strange?" We said in Unison.

"Well, Zanpai lt go back to sleep. Why don't we?" She mentioned.

"Oh,sorry for waking you up H/N/N, I mean N/N" I told her.

:3

~Bye my LOVELYS XD

Comic

Zoe: Hey Zane

Zane: What?

Zoe: Do you have tickles? 

Zane: No

Zoe: Really?~

Zane: Whatever...

Zoe: *Tickles*

Zane: *Wiggles* HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHA!!!!

~RANDOM!!!