Chapter 2 (Slumber party)- A change on Love

A/N- I can't believe someone want to read my Trash writing. But thanks tho <3

Warning: There will be aggressive parts

Your POV

Me and Zane knocked on Aph's door seeing my brother... "Aaron!!!" I hugged him tight. "I miss you so much.

"Calm down Y/N" Aaron said. Zane just giggled. It was weird to hear him do it but it was also very cute. "C'mon guys aph upstairs but the party is down here."

Me and Zane walked in to see almost all our old high school classmate. Even Gene, Sasha, and Zenix were there. Aph suddenly went down and said she had a idea a contest for the boys only.

"So boys... I dare you... to drink 10 bottles of beer if you don't you will get killed by me" She said with a murderous tone. All the boys did. Zane was so drunk I felt hurt for him. I noticed Aph having Pink eyes. Kawaii~Chan was giggling for some reason. Zane was getting close to Kawaii~Chan. Then Closer. Then More Closer. Then Zane put one of his hand on kawaii~Chan chin. I just notice Zane eyes.... well eye... was pink. Then he kissed kawaii~Chan. I lift with tears all over my checks.

 I lift with tears all over my checks

(Fanart By RileyArts. Check her channel on Youtube with the name RileyArts. I love her channel she does awesome art)

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Yey!!! Zane~Kun is mine!!! Good that Y/N~Chan is heartbroken and will never talk to Zane~Kun again!!!

"Zane, Aph, AND Kawaii~Chan, What was that for look what you did to Y/N!!!! You broke her heart. You had hurt my little sister. Yes, she is your Ex but you know she still loves you!!!!!!" Aaron said with a furious tone.

Aphmau~Senpai eyes were going back to her old eyes. While Zane~kun was gone. I think he run outside trying to find that Y/N~Chan. Ew she's ugly. I rolled my eyes as my pink eye fade.

Your POV

I run to my house locking all the doors. I went to my bathroom took my old trusty Knife. Pulled my pajamas up as I cut myself 18 times. Still crying. I looked at my mirror seeing Zane with his eye wide open.

"Z-Zane, I-I could explain" I crying a lot more he went closer. He wiped my tear. I started to blush.

"There is nothing for you to explain I should be the one to explain. That was Kawaii~Chan in my body. In my and Aph's body. I shou-" I cut him off by Kissing him on his lips.

"It's Alright. Heh are you not ask me about this cuts?" I said bluntly. I still was blushing.

"Heh, Would you believe me that I do that to myself too?" He said. I was pretty confused. But I started crying a bit for some reason.

"Z-Zan-" I fainted for some weird reason. Then a voice was heard in my head it was very deep but relaxing. It felt like heaven being pick up by Irene.

"Y/N, my Baby daugther. I've miss you so much. Oh, I forgot that you don't know me. People know me as Irene." She said.

~After explaining everything~

Zane's POV

We rushed Y/N to the hospital. I couldn't stop crying. Aaron called me over. I nodded. He raised his hand and slapped me hard. My crying went worse. Knowing why Aaron did that. Y/N, Loved me even tho I tried to kill her. She's okay with loving me even if I made a mistake. She was always there beside me even tho she actually not there. The doctor let us come in. I hugged her crying more then ever.

"Z-Zane?" She said. "Don't talk Y/N it's all gonna be fine I'm sure of it. I'm always by you side helping you, Supporting you and most of all loving you" I said as I kiss her checks. "Your Adorable, You know that?" (Mo' Harry Potter Reference)

"Yes I do my little fat adorable nugget cupcake frosting" She said. "Wow!!! That was a mouth full" She mumbled. "Hehehe, I can hear you mumble." I said.

Aaron's POV (No one see this coming!!!)

How could Y/N still Love Zane. He destroyed her Heart. But after that she still there for him. Ah, I know what Zane feels right now. I shouldn't have slap him. Y/N, I guess was heartbroken like I was once. Aphmau being with Kai and Ein. She just wanted to feel Love. I so sorry for them. Being Y/N older brother I should of help her but I was there standing flirting with my girlfriend. Being Zane Friend, I guess I should have stop being mean to him so he could understand life. Ah, but after that all of this nonsense can't be solve. Y/N I wish I could help you.

"Sir Lycan, Miss Y/N can now go home. Her are some medicine she needs to drink them 3 times a day. Come on Sept. 8 (That My birthday. Joy to the world) for her next check up." the doctor said.

Your POV

Zane said he wanted to go somewhere with me so I quickly changed my clothes. Brush my teeth and hair. Put on some light make-up so my natural beauty shows (LMAO, Not true I'm UGLY as heck bro!!! By the way your clothes are down below)

 Put on some light make-up so my natural beauty shows (LMAO, Not true I'm UGLY as heck bro!!! By the way your clothes are down below)

There was a knock on my door assuming it was Zane. Well, to my surprise It was Travis. My old Not Alone Buddy.

"Hey Travis. What up?" I said joyfully. I always remember him being a little Casanova. But again to my surprise he was a real grown Casanova.

"Hey baby~. See your wearing a dress your butt really shows~" He said all flirty. He wink at me. I kicked his.... You know..... Yeah.... so he fell to the ground. "TRAVIS!!! YOUR DIED!!!" I screamed so hard even a deaf women can hear it. He ran screaming "OMI, I'm so sorry!!!". "Heheheh" I said with dust and gravel on the end. I saw Zane laughing. I talked to him. He was wearing the same clothes everyday but he was blushing. Aww, Adorable!!!

"You ready to go?" He said smiling. He was holding Black and Blue orchids. He knows I love those.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said. I locked the door and went to his car. He open my door and let me in. "Such a gentleman." I giggled.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

~CLIFFHANGER, YES THIS IS THE FIRST DATE!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

~BUT ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!! BAI!!!