Chapter 7- Our Date

A/N- Thank guys for 34 reads, You guys are so Awesome. I, by the way, Change my writing style I will add little tiny comics at the end. <3 Love you all bye :3

Things to look out for:

Y/N- Your Name

N/N- Nickname

H/N/N- Hated Nickname

F/C- Favorite Color

S/F/C- Second Favorite Color

H/C- Hair Color

H/L- Hair Length 

F/F- Favorite Flower

S/N- Ship Name

There will be more added in the future ~Bye. Meow!!!

Zane's POV

This day is finally when I'm asking my girl out. Geez, We been together for a while. I texted Y/N.

(Zane-Zue)

Zue: Hey

Y/N: Hey Zane <3

Zue: I wanna Ask you on a date. Be here by 10. Bye, Babe.

Y/N: Bye <3 <3 <3

Your POV

I change my clothes. Put my H/C H/L in to a messy bun (If you don't what I mean, It's this down below) And add light make-up. (Clothes down below) 

 (Clothes down below) 

Zane Arrived and pecked you at your cheek and gave you a bouquet of F/C F/F

Zane Arrived and pecked you at your cheek and gave you a bouquet of F/C F/F. "Zane, You shouldn't have. I Freakin' Love you." I said.

"C'mon m'lady." He said. "Are you alright Zane?" I asked. "You noticed, This Date was all a prank bro." He laughed. I cried. "I-I'm sorry.." He sobbed. "It's just a prank bro!!!" I keep on laugh as I ran away. "Oh it is on, Prank wars Ships edition!!!" He shouted. I ran to Aph's place. "Aphmau!!! Prank wars, Ship edition!!! You and Aaron inform Travis and Katelyn, Dante and NIcole, Garroth and Laurance. Now!!! Bye." I scream.

"Y/N, got ya. So what are our plan?" He asked. "For now we shall hide in Aphmau's basement. COme on!!!" I shouted.

~Basement~

"To eliminate Aarmau We should bring a cat so Aphmau is distracted and then we wet them." I stated. "Steller, But not enough." He mentioned. "Zane..." I said. "Huh, What is H/N/N?" He asked. "First: Never in your whole life ever call me H/N/N And Second: I never thought that you like this stuff." "Well, Y/N, Just like you I changed." He said. "Okay, Now for Travlyn, we are going to get a poll to touch Katelyn's butt so she will suspect it's travis they will get in fight and that until we throw a towel. They are gonna think it was something that fell. I well get green glop to throw on them and push them to get her for them to kiss" I giggled. "Wow your mean." He said. "Dancole, Hard but I have a plan. I have a robot Dante at home, Don't ask me way, And also a Robot Nana, They well kiss. Nicole will fight Dante. The robots then throw something to nicole saying she got prank bro." I stated, "Last one, Garrence, Difficult, Very Difficult (Harry Pottor Ref.) How about there is a robot garroth and his holding a ring. We are going to make Laurence think that Garroth is proposing. The Real Garroth will see Laurence's ring. He will ask who gave it. It will say you just got prank bro and we will win." I said as I high fived Zane. 

"Zane Look it's Aphmau and Aaron. Here the kitty put it there." I asked him.

"On it." He said as he carefully put the cat there. "Now stay, Sit. Good girl".

"Hey Aaron look a cat" Aphmau pointed. I pulled Zane at the back of a tree. We were close. We both had this light tint on our face. 

"Zane In... 3...2...1....Go!!!" He threw the bucket onto Aphmau and Aaron's Face. We ran off holding hands not even noticing. "DanCole, Robot right here. Now nicole. Nicole!!! Babe" I pretended like Dante. She fell for it.

"D-Dante?!" She was angry. She walked going away Dante caught after her. "Hey Nicole." He said. "DANTE!!! YOU AND NANA WERE KISSING!?!?!" She screamed. "What?" Dante said. The robots went closer and gave the paper. "It's just a prank bro, Hehehe" The robots said. We saw garence lost that means Travlyn VS S/N. We hide behind a tree. I took a branch and started poking her butt. "What the- Travis!!!" She screamed. We did it again and Again. She walks over to travis as they started to fight. I drop the towel and they were confused. I took my bucket, which Zane was helping to carry, and poured it at them. Zane and I took Katelyn and Travis's side and pushed them to kiss. Zane took my hips and kissed me. I melted in the kiss as people cheered around and some squealed including Aaron. We broke apart and raised over holding hand together.

"That was Awesome ZuZu,Specially that Zane is by my Side. Thanks little emo, fat, ,adorable, nugget. I Love ya." I said. "Best Date ever!!!"

"So N/N do you have work or do you need help getting one?" Zane Asked.

"Huh, Why did you ask me that now?" I also Asked. "I mean I don't have a job and I need one for my rent..."

"So it's a yes, Hey Aph is there one position in the Maid Cafe?" He said.

"Actually, With Nana being gone we have another vice manager also a maid there. Y/N would you like a position?" Aph mentioned.

"No--" Zane cut me off. "Yes, She take it and I'll help her. So I wont lose her." I blushed when he said those words.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Aphmau, Weirdly Aaron, Akwardly Garroth and Strangely Katelyn said. 

"You guys alright?" Zane and I said in Unison. We all laugh together as the sun leaves. "Well, I gotta leave now guys." I kissed Zane and walked home.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

~Bye Guys I love guys so much. And guys I'll be posting more often. Thanks (•H•)

Comic:

Zoe: *Reads someone Zane X Reader Fanfic* I Love You Zane...

Zane: Zoe! What are you doing?

Zoe: *Coverers the computer* Nothing. Hehe. How about you what is on your phone.

Zane: W-What do you mean? *Hides Phone away*

Zoe: I'll show you mine and show me yours... PLEASE

Zane: Alright * I Ran to Zoe's Computer* Is that a Me X Reader Fanfic?!  

Zoe: *Look at what Zane was reading* A-A Zoe X Reader FANFIC?!

Zane: Marry me!!!

Zoe: Of course BABE!!!

That was random. Bye, Bye Bye now, Bye Bye.