10

You woke up. You were back in your room and Nightmare was awake sitting cross-legged in front of you. You sat up in your bed. "How...?" You started. "I brought you back to your room because everyone except the Star Sanses and Underfell Sans just  left! We have alone time now." Nightmare explained. "Hmm. Thank you for telling me." You said. Nightmare scooted over so that he was sitting right next to you. You and Nightmare's shoulders touched. You blushed a little. 'Some alone time can be fun if I wanted to make it fun~.' You thought to yourself. You smirked and Nightmare sent you a confused look. You winked and kissed him. Nightmare kissed back, now he knows what you were smirking about (c; *WINK FRICKIN WINK*). You held Nightmare's cheek bones while kissing him. Nightmare blushed and you pulled away from the kiss. You continued to feel his cheeks. "Y/N what are you *giggle* doing?" Nightmare asked. You thought up a pun. "I was feeling a bit...cheeky~." You said. Nightmare snorted. "Y/N oh my god pfffft." Nightmare said and laughed a little. You laughed too. Nightmare stopped laughing and leaned in to kiss you but... "Heya gu-" Blue said and paused as the door swung open. You and Nightmare turned to look at him while blushing a little. "Hi blue!" You said quickly. Blue blushed a little and made a Lenny face. "We nearly fricked one ti-" Nightmare was cut off. "N-N-NIGHTMARE!" You said loudly with blush all over your face. "What's a frick?" Blue asked. Red came behind Blue and hugged him from behind. "Heya Berry~" Red said seductively. Blue shut the door and you heard Blue squeak from the other side (HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIDE XD). You looked at Nightmare and Nightmare looked at you. "YOU ALMOST TOLD BLUE ABOUT THAT TIME! HE'S TOO INNOCENT!" You screeched. Nightmare chuckled and put you on his lap. "Or is he~?" Nightmare said. There was a moment of silence and you both burst out laughing. "Oh my god!" You said and had a fit of giggles.

(A shorter chapter I know. Sorry for not updating!)