-Revealed Scenes-

This book has SO many views, thank you all. I decided to give it another part. Here are some random parts of you both that weren't put in the story!

-#1, Before Love-

This part takes place before Nightmare and you, the reader, started dating. In Outertale.

When?:

"Hmm. How about we go to Outertale?" Nightmare suggested. "Sure!" You said enthusiastically. What's Outertale? You looked at the others. They were winking and whispering. You picked up a spoon and snapped it in half to show them not to mess with you. They went silent. You smiled and put the pieces down. Good thing Nightmare wasn't watching when you broke the spoon. He turned to you and held out a hand. You questioned this but grabbed it even though you didn't know what he was doing. Suddenly there was a flash and you were at...SPACE?! HOW ARE YOU BREATHING?! The sight...is beautiful. You layed down on the...ground. You looked around. You peeked at Nightmare. He was laying down too. After a couple minutes he broke the silence. "Having fun?" He asked. "Of course! This place is so cool!" You said. You smiled at him. You watched his face go purple and look away. You giggled at his reaction. "Hey Nightmare?" You said. You smirked. "Y-yeah?" He said. "Are you a light switch?" You asked. "Wha-" You cut him off. "Because you really....TURN ME ON!" You said. There was a quick silence and he turned away. You laughed really hard. You just wanted to make him purple. You sly devil. You smirked and put your arm around him. (Yes one arm.) You pulled him closer. "Haha! I'm just joking buddy...or am I?" You said and looked at him. His expression was priceless. You were holding back the laughter. "Ha! That blush is adorable on you buddy." You said out of nowhere. You laughed some more and started to get tired. You yawned and fell asleep.

Nightmare's POV:

I've been feeling oddly around Y/N. I don't know what it is... but I should probably make sure that nobody other than Y/N notices. I couldn't stop glaring and getting 'jealous' or something earlier with Cross... I honestly have no idea what to do. So, I brought her to a calming place. Outertale. She was obviously confused when I grabbed her hand. Her s-soft... SHUT UP SELF! I just... can't help myself. She's so beautiful... my 'heart' beats extremely fast when I'm around her. I've only known her for one day too! What is wrong with me?!

She flirted with me in Outertale. A lot. I couldn't help it... I blushed a lot. Heat just happened to jump into my skeletal cheekbones and stay there! Y/N... held me close to her... and now she's asleep! Clinging to me as if she has a horrifying dream... but her facial features are relaxed. I held her close to me and blushed deeply. "Maybe I should bring her back to the castle... but then again... I can do that later." I mumbled to myself. Y/N twitched so I went silent after that. I kissed her forehead... well, with my teeth, and she seemed to smile a tiny bit. I hugged her limp, resting body close and felt my own darkness consume me. I had fallen asleep.

-#2, Cross Memories-

When?:

Just while you were getting to know Cross.

Your POV:

You were laying on Nightmare's bed, bored and a bit tired. You yawned and heard a quiet knock on the door. You sat up and said, "Come on in!" The door slowly opened to reveal Cross, looking a bit shy. "Hello Cross!" You greeted happily and smiled. This is... new. Cross smiled and sat next to you on the bed. "I just came in here to see how you're doing." Cross explained with a tint of red on both of his cheekbones.

"Oh... okay! Well... do you just want me to tell you everything I've been feeling lately?" You asked. Cross nodded. "Okay. Well... I'm not sure but... I think I might have a crush on Nightmare." You said, followed by girly-teenage squealing from Cross. You snickered and continued talking. "I'm not sure... but I think Nightmare likes me back! I hope! And... he took me to Outertale the other day... I flirted with him A LOT. He blushed a lot too! He has this adorable purple blush that I love... he's just... cute." You blushed some and stopped talking.

"I think he likes you too! I heard him muttering about, 'Y/N... does she like coffee... where does she like to be the most... does she really think my blush is cute?' or something like that. I couldn't help but giggle at that and he looked at me with one of the most confused looks I've ever seen! I started laughing and he was all like, 'W-what are you laughing about over there Cross?' and I just couldn't stop laughing!" Cross told you and blushed a small bit more.

"I used to like him sort-of like that. But I never liked him as much as you do now. I got over him... what... last year?" Cross remembered and put a finger-gun under his chin. "I noticed that he gets jealous when you hug me and hangout with me." Cross said and chuckled. You smiled at Cross and side-hugged him (with one arm). "Well... do you like anyone? Like... I don't know... Horror or Dust or something?" You questioned. Cross thought about it.

"Uhm... I don't know... I haven't really thought about it too much. I think I like Dream, Nightmare's brother... but I'm not too sure." Cross replied. "Well, I'm sure that you and whoever you like will end up being together because you would most likely directly confess to them or something!" You encouraged. Cross nodded and hopped off the bed. "Well, I gotta go. See ya!" Cross said. "Bye Cross!" You waved 'goodbye'.

---

How were these small shorts? Good? I hope so. I haven't been updating my stories because of a sudden lack of motivation. But, now... I feel so much motivation. I didn't lose or gain followers while I was gone! You guys are awesome! I'm coming back, and better than ever!