11 ~FINALE~ 11

Your POV:
You have known Nightmare for 7 years now, and your relationship with him is very strong. You were relaxing on the couch when you heard, "Y/N, come over here for a sec!" coming from you and Nightmare's room. Oh, did I tell you that you both share a room now? Well now you know. "Okay." You said and went into the room. You saw a smiling Nightmare, his skeletal hands behind his back. "What are you hiding?" You asked and Nightmare smiled wider. Blush dusted both of his cheeks, you noticed. D/N was laying down on the bed you and Nightmare shared, sleeping. 'Man, I've never seen Nightmare so excited.' You thought to yourself as you felt suspense bubbling up in your chest area. "I want to take you somewhere." Nightmare said, obviously excited. "Okay! Where to?" You asked, excitement pushing the suspense to the side. "You'll see." Nightmare replied and winked. Nightmare put one of his hands in front of you. He was holding a black cloth. "Blindfold?" You whispered. 'What is he planning?' You thought to yourself. Nightmare nodded and gently tied it around your head, covering your eyes. You couldn't see anything so you paid close attention to the sounds surrounding you. You heard Nightmare open a portal as you felt him take one of your hands in his.

He started pulling your hand as you heard his quiet footsteps. You started walking and he rubbed his thumb on the palm of your hand. You started hearing something else. 'Waves?' You whispered, knowing that you do like to be near the beach. But the sand gets in your clothes, and you don't like that. "You can sit down." Nightmare said. You sat down and you felt a nice warmth coming onto your skin. You felt Nightmare taking your blindfold off, and you smiled. You opened your eyes and gawked at the sight. You were on a cliff, a park behind you and a beach beyond the cliff. Waves crashed onto the sand below. You and Nightmare had both been sitting under a large tree, a nice shade during an extra warm day. Some kids played at the park behind you. "Woah..." You whispered, looking around. You were sitting on a blanket, under the blanket was grass. How strange, grass and dirt next to water and sand. A gentle breeze went past as you looked at Nightmare. "Thank y..." You trailed off when Nightmare got on one knee in front of you.

'Oh my god...it's happening! Right now!' You thought to yourself as you put your hands on your mouth. You gasped slightly as you noticed a small black case in Nightmare's hand. "Y/N. You are the love of my life, the one living being that makes me feel important. You saved me, just as I saved you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, loving and caring for you. Because, you're the one that taught me how to love. Because I love you. Because you are always the highlight of my day. Of my life. Would you..." Nightmare started, opening the black case. Inside was a gleaming, diamond ring. "...spend the rest of your life with me?" He finished, holding the case out in front of himself. "Oh my god...YES! YES!" You responded, standing up and jumping with excitement as tears rolled down your cheeks. Nightmare stood up and you hugged him tightly. He hugged back and you rested your head on his shoulder. Suddenly, you heard clapping. You looked up to see Cross, Dust, Killer, Dream, Ink, Horror and others clapping. You laughed a little and Nightmare seemed surprised to see them all here.

You were blushing deeply. Nightmare kissed your cheek and you blushed more. "Congrats love-birds!" Ink said, adding a wink. You giggled and kissed Nightmare's cheek. The clapping stopped and you went into the park, pulling Nightmare's hand. Nightmare chuckled and ran behind you, holding onto your hand. The rest of the day was spent playing at the park and some Nightmare kissy kissy time.

~~~~~A Week Later~~~~~

You were looking for a wedding dress/tuxedo. You felt so happy, thinking back to when you and Nightmare first met. Thinking back to when you started dating. Thinking back to when he proposed, which you were not expecting. You tried on another dress/tuxedo. In this one, you feel pretty happy. But, this is obviously not the one. You took it off and tried another.

~~~Later~~~

You tried a different dress/tuxedo on. In this one, you felt perfect. You felt heat rising into your cheeks and you saw yourself getting married in this. You nearly cried from how perfect it feels. You left the room and showed everyone. They all nodded and some clapped while others started fanboying. You smiled brightly, hoping that Nightmare will like it too. You bought it, finding out that it was $50,000. You hid it when you got back to the castle and the Star Sanses hung out with you and Nightmare for most of the day. You and Nightmare also spend most of the day cuddling and talking to eachother. Love is amazing, you found.

You soon went to bed, Nightmare going to bed too. You looked at him, holding him close. "I love you." You said. Nightmare blushed deeply. "I love you too Y/N." He responded, pecking your forehead. You then closed your eyes and fell asleep in Nightmare's loving embrace.

~~~Timeskip To Wedding~~~

You put your dress/tuxedo on. You felt so nervous. You wondered how proud your mother and father would be if they saw you right now. 'So proud...' You thought to yourself, a smile coming onto your face. You heard the wedding music play and you knew it was time. You stepped out and started walking down the beautiful red carpet, flowers scattered all over it. Cross was being your 'dad' or 'mom', walking with you. "Thank you." You whispered to Cross and stood in front of Nightmare, who looked starstruck. He was blushing deeply and looking at you, obviously nervous and excited. Cross took a seat next to Dream and Ink, fanboying and about to cry. You cried a bit, the happiness filling you. "Aww Y/N is crying!" You heard Killer whisper. You laughed quietly, looking at Nightmare. The vows started and finished soon after.

If you wore a dress: Nightmare took the soft fabric off of your face, blushing.

If you wore a tuxedo: Nightmare smiled at you, causing you to cry a bit more. He wiped your tears away, a quiet chuckle coming from him.

Back To Normal: Nightmare wiped (more) of your tears away and kissed you, holding your side and cheek. You kissed back, and soon (after a freaking make-out session) Nightmare pulled away. You heard clapping and cheers as you both were announced, "Married". You both walked to the others and you all left this part of the wedding. Next was, the grandest of parties. Dancing, drinking, eating. It was honestly the most fun thing you've ever done. After that, you and Nightmare made the room you both shared bigger. It was as big as a house, just one room. D/N could fly really well and left the house for a short while sometimes, but D/N would always come back. You and Nightmare decided to not create children, but to adopt children. They lived in the castle with everyone, and the Star Sanses made a bigger room in the castle for themselves to help raise the children. Your life was weird and so was everyone else's. But, it was a fun and weird life.

~~~20 Years Later~~~

There were many children that lived here years ago. But, now they're grown. You are pretty old to them, but meh. Nightmare always worried about you, knowing that humans lived for only a while. Your adopted children always called you, came to see you, and more. You were truly happy, and you would continue to be until your death.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

The end. Sorry it took so long to make, I was still perfecting it. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K! I am so happy :3