Chapter 5| Bestfriends since childhood ♡

I will not start the poll for Lucy's other half, until I get 25 votes lmao.
____________________
Previously on the last chapter~
88 stars appeared and they all went for Sting and Natsu.

As the last star attacked them, they both fell on their knees, then their bodies fell on the floor and layed motionless.

I won.

The runes then disappeared moments later and everyone cheered and clapped. The people who placed bets on the boys had sour faces on.

One by one I went over to their unconscious bodies and healed them using the Sky Dragon's healing spell.

They all woke up and looked around confused.

"Guess I won that battle " I said with an innocent smile.

They were so shocked yet amazed.

"Guess you did Blondie"
____________________
3rd Person POV

"Of course, and didn't I tell say you needed the 'good luck' more than I did? *giggles*"

'Damn that was an adorable giggle' thought Rouge, Sting, and Zeref.

"Whatever, we didn't go full power on you because you're a girl" said the pinkette.

That shocked Lucy and a dark aura formed around her.

Her smile was innocent but felt so evil.

"Oh really?" Tick marks appeared on her legs and forehead.

"LUCY KICK!" she kicked Natsu, causing him to smash against a tree. The tree crumbled after a Natsu-shaped mark was imprinted onto it.

Natsu was once again knocked out.

The other three guys just sweatdropped.

"Remind me to never make Lucy angry" whispered Rouge. Sting and Zeref nodded.

The three boys noticed something causing them to have a nosebleed.

Lucy noticed blood dripping from their nose. 

"Hmm, what's wrong?"

The boys were scanning her up and down and more blood came out while they gave her a thumbs-up.

That didn't go past Lucy, because once again, a tick mark grew visible on her forehead.

"You...PERVERTS! LUCY KICK TIMES 3!!!"

With that said, the three guys were slammed to the wall, leaving body sized imprints just like Natsu's.

Apparently what happened was that Lucy's dress was falling apart and the guys had a clear view of erm...certain areas.

"Lucy!" Her parents ran to her.

"These foolish boys dare rip your beautiful dress? So ignorant! No wonder why they lost"

"Mama, can you send me another dress? I will be at my room fixing my appearance"

"I'd be glad to sweetie"

"Papa wants to choose your dress~ no fair" whined the owner of the Heartfilia Kozern.

"Um, well I gotta go, I hear the banana I forgot to eat calling me to go eat it. Byeee" Lucy ran inside and was surrounded by her maids.

"Lucy-sama, let's get you changed and your scratches treated" they said in unison

"Hai!"

They went to Lucy's room.