OC Information

Victoria Russo
Date of Birth- August 3
Birth place- Italy
Zodiac Sign- Leo
Magic- Unknown

Appearance-
To most people, Victoria would be seen as an embodiment of a goddess who came straight out of a portrait. She has arched yet slender eyebrows which compliments her bright emerald green eyes framed by long lashes. She has porcelain-like skin and a dainty nose along with kissable full lips. Her hair is a rich shade of golden brown which flows in waves over her shoulders. Victoria has a barely noticeable beauty mark on her left cheek.

Personality-
At first glance, people would immediately assume her to have a demure or ladylike personality, due to her looks. However, looks can be really deceiving as she actually has a bubbly personality. Or is her "bubbly" personality just a facade? No one knows... for now.

Family n Relatives-
Her father, Julio, is actually a successful CEO of a certain trading company.

Her mother, Vanessa, stays at home to care for her fragile mother-in-law.

Her grandmother, Eleina, used to attend to Layla Heartfilia when she was a young girl.

Alexander is her cousin since his mom is the sister of her dad.

Likes-
Trying out new things and befriending lots of people.

Lucy, since she is Layla's daughter.

Dislikes-
Leo, since she has a bad impression of him.

Alexander, since he's too bossy and nags her a lot.

Current Age- 19

Extra info-
Victoria has a shapely hourglass figure so her elegant maid outfit looks quite stunning on her.

Unlike her cousin, Victoria does not have an accent.

She has a natural rosy scent.

___________________________

Alexander Romano
Date of Birth- November 4
Birth Place- Italy
Zodiac Sign- Scorpio
Magic- Unknown

Appearance-
When looked at, girls would swoon or fawn over Alexander as guys would feel green with envy. He has a burnished complexion with broad shoulders and defined muscles. Alexander has short spiked up dirty blonde hair along with sharp looking sea rover-blue eyes. Below his right eye is a barely noticeable beauty mark. With a nubian nose, he also has mountain peaked cheekbones, carving down to his sharp jawline. On his right ear, he has a black diamond shaped earring. He tries to keep a stoic expression at all times, but it makes him look both bored and intimidating.

Personality-
When first glanced at, he seems menacing yet people just can't help but follow him with their eyes. He is assumed to have an arrogant or narcissistic personality yet he can be insecure about his appearance and can become shy to the point he's almost timid. When he puts on his "stoic" mask on, he stays with it but Lucy can somehow force it off and his true self comes out.

Family n Relatives-
Both Alexander's mother and father died when he was a young child.

After his parents death, he was taken in by Victoria's father, his mother's brother, and he and Victoria were raised as siblings.

Likes-
Lucy, for the same reason as Victoria... maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stuffed bunnies, he finds them utterly adorable. It's a secret though.

Dislikes-
Leo, due to their first encounter.

Vegetables, he can't stand the taste.

Victoria, since he has already spent about 10 years of his life with her, and it's more than enough to him.

Current Age- 18

Extra info-
Alexander has an Italian accent.

He may or may not possibly be developing feelings towards Lucy.

When he's really embarrassed, he will blush all the way up to his ears or his ears would just twitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I guess you may be wondering as to why I would have this information thingy when it might not even be necessary. Well, I'm thinking of having Victoria and Alexander appear in another story of mine in the near future. Of course, without the whole magic, servant, and Lucy business. It will take place in an alternate world called 'real life.' Lol. Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter.

Keep voting for your favorite ship(s) in the previous chapter! I noticed that people were only voting for the previous chapter and not leaving a comment.

Does that mean you guys are satisfied with the current results ???

Hmh. Well, until next time, patatoes!

~nunyabuzz-desu, out!~