Chapter 2| Their Childhood pt 2

A/N Le second chapter ,, plz pm me if u can help me with the story plot. I need serious help on the part when she gets the letter from her Uncle and when Mori and Hikaru starts falling for her ;-; ya know bc Hikaru Still likes Haruhi (plus he's a devilish schemer) and Mori is the cool and silent type.

EDIT: AHA FUDGE IT, THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE GON B HELLA ALTERED,, OOF
------------------------------------
*Flashback to when Lucy was 4*
(A/N ik in the last chapter, it ended with Lucy's POV, but I couldn't explain what happens enough with accurate details in her POV. So, I started off with 3rd Person.. Gomen!)

3rd Person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Lucy was crying her dear heart out under the cherry blossom tree in a park near the Heartfilia Kozern Estates.

Meanwhile, a black haired boy with glasses, drenched in sweat was running around the park looking for his friend he has known since they were both 2.

"W-where*pants* could *pants* she be" the boy murmured to himself as he was trying to catch his breath.

An idea then struck him.
He faced palmed himself
'Ugh, how stupid of me. Why didn't I check there first?'

He ran and ran until he saw the person he was looking for crying under the Sakura tree where they first met.

"Ucy...Lucy!" Lucy looked up with tears in her eyes and saw her friend running towards her. "Lucy, *pants* I have been *pants* looking for you everywhere!*pants*"

The black haired boy was leaning on the tree as he was calming himself down. "Come on now Lucy, you need to get back home. *pants* Your parents are worried!"

"B-but Kyo-chan, I don't want to!" Lucy cried even harder. "I-If I go back, y-you're going to go back to J-Japan!!" (A/N Hey are you from Japan? Because I wanna get in Ja-panties. Ba dum tss)

Kyoya sighed at the sight of his dear friend, the first girl he has ever had a crush on, his first love.

"Lucy, it's not like we're never going to see each other again" he kneeled on one knee and looked at her.

"B-b-but y-you don't e-even know w-when you will come back o-or if y-you will come back!" cried Lucy.

Kyoya didn't know what to do and so...

He stood up and kissed her on the lips (A/N Little Kyoya is quite bold >///< *fangirls*)

Lucy stopped crying. She was surprised and was blushing 10 shades of red. Instead of saying anything, she just stared at Kyoya.

Kyoya got on one knee once more.

"Lucy Ashley Heartfilia, I promise that we will see each other again in the future." said the bold boy as he took out a silver ring.

"Lucy, when we meet again.. in the future, will you be m-mine?" Kyoya blushed 50 shades of red.

"W-what do you mean Kyo-chan?" Lucy asked not knowing what he meant.

"U-um would you want us to be l-like husband and wife, and h-h-have kids" he blushed even harder. A shade of red which can put Erza's scarlet hair to shame. (A/N See what I did there? No? Not funny? Okay ;c)

He presented the ring to Lucy while waiting for her response as he looked down.

He saw tear droplets falling and looked up. "K-Kyo-chan, I would really like that!"