Chapter 14| Nothing Serious

~Previously~
"No one told you? We're the host club." They all spoke- aside from Kyoya and Mori- with pride.

"A HOST?!" Lucy was obviously surprised upon learning of it.

Haruhi sighed.
___________

Lucy's head made a 'fwipp' sound as she abruptly turned to look at Haruhi who in turn avoided eye contact by all means.

She was smiling with stars in the background.

"So Haruhi's a host?" She let out, sounding joyful.

"Yup~" Honey confirmed, while the twins, along with Tamaki, gave her a thumbs up.

The sparkles and stuff behind Lucy disappeared, but she was still smiling.

Well at least only her mouth was.. her eyes obviously was releasing killing intention.

"Is... that why my darling cousin is dressed the way she is? It's because of you guys..?" Lucy's face slowly turned into one's of a demon.

"EEEKK!" Many of the members shrieked lightly as they began to tremble.

Lucy let her demonic face fade away and become enforced with her aura instead.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, do you want a repeat of what happened that day?"

"No. thank. you. good ma'am. Please spare us. Have at it at the rest of them; they haven't had a taste of your powers yet." The twins "kindly" suggested as they vigorously shook their hands and head.

Honey looked like he was about to cry, so Mori was comforting him by patting his head with his emotionless face on, not bothered by the situation at all.  

Tamaki... was already crying.

"Mommy! How could these two evil twins say that?! They don't care about us one bit!" Tamaki wailed, with exaggeration. Well from what the twins said, his exaggeration isn't actually exaggerated as that was the twins' solution to avoid Lucy's wrath. 

Kyoya sighed, not enjoying the atmosphere whatsoever.

"You talk too much. I get that you're upset with your cousin's style of dressing, but please learn of the reason before trying to lash out or threaten people like madman. It's such a vulgar act." Kyoya spat while glaring at Lucy.

'Oh he did not just-' is what many thought, along with Haruhi.

Lucy's evil aura became larger.

"You know, it's funny how the people who knows me the least have the most to say. I talk too much? If you think I talk too much then let me know so we can talk about it. Stating all that bullshit without fully knowing me is what's vulgar. As you can tell, I already have some sort of friendship with the twins, so I can act like this, as they are used to it. I'm like this to all my friends, which is why I'm not like that with you. I have already given enough time for the explanation to be given to me, yet here I am still waiting. So please, be my guest and explain the reason why she's dressed like that." Lucy retorted, glaring back at Kyoya, without wasting her breath.

'She snapped.' Is what instantaneously appeared in the members' minds, even Kyoya himself.

"Think before you talk. Do you even listen to the things that come out of that mouth of yours?The reason as to why Haruhi is dressed that way is something confidential amongst the members and school board. So obviously, the explanation couldn't be given to you since you keep asking in public, in front of so many students, just as you are doing now. You, asking repeatedly over and over, revealing how slow-witted you are due to not catching on that it's something private, is an unattractive addition to that short-temper of yours." Kyoya rebuked while pushing his glasses up.