Chapter 1| Their Childhood

Just a reminder that I do not own Fairy Tail or Ouran Highschool Host Club. They both BELONG to their respective owners. Thank you for choosing this book to read, and without further ado...enjoy ;))
------------------------------------
It was a sunny day, with a warm breeze. Birds chirping, cherry blossom petals falling down gently in front of a pink apartment.

In the apartment was a sleeping girl with sun-kissed blonde hair and deep chocolate brown eyes. She had curves in the right places. (A/N <--- lmao I just wanted to add that bc I was so tempted to😏. Anyways just ignore that last sentence😂)

Her decor gave away this laid back but stylish feeling. By her bed was many photos in frames throughout her life so far. Most of the photos had five people, four boys and 1 girl. Of course you can tell who the people were.

3rd Person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*alarm rings*
"Hmhh.." Lucy groggily reached towards her clock. She had attempted to turn off the alarm, but it still wouldn't stop.

"Hnghh" She gave it another try but it still did nothing.

She was starting to get irritated.

"Ughhhhhh" She tried for the last time. Still nothing.

"THAT'S IT! OH MY GOD! OK! OK! I'M UP! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!" She threw the clock outside her window, aiming it for the river.

She made it in and felt completely satisfied. "You youngster! Be more careful !" yelled out a passerby.

"GOMEN!"

Lucy looked around her. "Yosh, I'll take a bath, get ready, and head over to the guild."

She got out a silver key and shouted, "Open! Gate of the Canis Minor: Nikora!"

As soon as she chanted that, a small white figure which looks like a little dog appeared.

"Hey Plue! Wanna take a bath with me?" She asked the white doggy.

"Puun Puuun," responded Plue.

Lucy filled the bath with water and had taken off her clothes. After the bath was ready, she wrapped a towel around her hair and tucked it up to stay on top of her head. She then went inside the tub with Plue.

"Ahh this feels refreshing, doesn't it Plue?"

"Pun Puun." Lucy giggled at her cute companion.

After a while, she took off the towel on her head and used her favorite shampoo and conditioner, which was scented Strawberry and Vanilla.

Afterwards she gets out, got dressed and sent Plue back to the Celestial World.

When she got outside she was wearing a tight white crop top which grips onto her curves, high waisted fluffy black skirt, black fishnets underneath her skirt, and white Adidas.  (Edit: GOD, I suck at describing;c)

She got on the edge of the canal or river and walked on it while balancing herself.

"Don't fall down Ms. Lucy" one of the fishermen shouted.

"Be careful!" another one shouted.

"Don't worry, I will!" shouted Lucy as she giggles.

She made her way to the guild and opened the door shouting, "Ohayo Minna!"

"Ohayo Lucy!" shouted the guild members.

"Luce/Lucy/Blondie/Lu-chan!" shouted 4 members as they ran to her.

"Hey guys" she says giving them an angelic smile, which caused them to blush. Excluding Natsu, of course.