Chapter 7| Ryuzetsu Land pt 2

3RD PERSON POV

"Open! Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!" Light appeared and as it faded, a mermaid figure appeared.

"What do you want brat? I was on a date with my boyfriend," demanded a snarky spirit.

"Eh, I just thought you could have some fun in the water park."

"Oh." Aquarius' face softened.

"Open! Gate of all the Zodiac Keys!"

The other 11 zodiac spirits appeared. "You guys, have fun here!"

"Princess, are you okay with those horny dogs over there?" Loke asked as he glanced at the horny dogs.

What Loke said was heard by the horny-er slayers, which caused them to glare at him. Well, not all of them glared at him, Sting just smirked with a 'I-am-horny-lol' kind of smirk.

"Yes Loke, I am, plus if they tried anything, I would make sure they wouldn't be able to do anything ever again." Lucy said as she laughed out loud.

The guys shot each other worried looks and stared at each other as if they had telepathy.

If they did have telepathy and were able to communicate with each other, their thoughts might be something like...

"Lucy looks so freaking hot in the bikini."
"I WANT SOME OF THAT CAKE"
"I wish Lisanna was here so I can see her fantastic body"
"Shut up Natsu, we don't want to see that twig you call your girlfriend"
"Shut the f up!"
"Lol twig"

(A/N I got sidetracked but it was because I just read the "Wet" series and I loved it. Hot swimmers were talking about Kaitlyn Von Gucci or whatever she called herself, insults, and I think one of them said "Twig" I RECOMMEND READING THE SERIES!)

Back to the story lineeee...

Scorpio left with Aquarius and Libra.

Loke, Taurus, Gemini, Pisces, and practically the rest went together.

"And finally, Open! Gate of all the Silver Spirits!" chanted Lucy.

Over 100 spirits appeared and were all facing Lucy.

"Minna! Have fun here! Okay?"

They all nodded and scattered.

The four slayers were watching the whole time. "Luce! Ready now ?"

"Yeah! Let's go."

They went on a bunch of rides that went super fast. An hour later, Lucy's stomach grumbled. so the all went to the tent.

"We'll get the food Blondie, you stay here and rest your pretty face." 

"Okay Stingy-bee."

"What would you like to eat Lucy?" Rogue asked.

"Hmm. 4 burgers, 2 hotdogs, 8 slices of pepperoni pizza, large fries, nachos, and a large vanilla milkshake please."

"Can you repeat that?" Natsu asked in a dumbfounded manner.

"Are you sure you can finish all of that Blondie?" 

"Yeah, are you sure Lucy?" 

"OK! 4 burgers, 2 hotdogs, 8 slices of pepperoni pizza, large fries, nachos, and a large vanilla milkshake, coming right up!" said Zeref.

The three just looked at Zeref stupidly and sweatdropped.

They then made their way to the snack shack.

When they got there the female cashier took one glance at them and blushed.

"W-what can I get for you Zeref-sama, Natsu-sama, Sting-sama, and Rouge-sama?"