Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harry’s POV

Lola and I showered together once we got back to the hotel room. She washed my hair and I closed my eyes at the feeling of her hands massaging my scalp. Then she would lead me under the water and I would sigh at the warm liquid.

“Harry guess who I am?” I wiped the suds from my eyes and looked at her. She had bubbles under her chin and under her nose, indicating a beard and a mustache.

I started laughing and she grinned, gathering more soap from the top of my hair and putting it on my chin.

“Mrs. Clause and Mr. Clause!” She exclaimed.

“You’ve been pretty naughty lately, I must give you a spanking!” I played along, causing her to burst out laughing.

“That’s a creepy Santa Clause Harry! I’m scarred for life now!” I chuckled as she shook her head and stifled another giggle. Then she got this devilish look in her eye and took the suds from her chin and blew them right in my face.

“Hey!” I protested, grabbing my own bubbles and placing my whole hand on her face. She squealed and backed away from me, her skin touching the tile. “I have you cornered.” I told her. She looked around as if trying to find a way to escape. I held her to the wall, pressing my wet lips to hers. It was a mix of water and soap but neither of us cared as we let out lips move with each other’s. Our tongues danced together and her hands traveled up and down my toned back while mine caressed her breasts, making her moan.

I loved to stare at her body and examine how beautiful her chests are and how toned her stomach is and how tan her skin looks. Her hair is partly covering her nipples but I move the strands out of the way and disconnect our lips, attaching mine to her boobs. She let out another moan and tugged hard on my hair, causing me to groan.

“We need sleep. I’m tired.” She said softly. “You need sleep mister. You’re always driving.” She pulled my head away from her chest and I smiled lazily.

“You’re right. C’mon, let’s go to bed love.” Her eyes lit up and she pecked my cheek.

We dried ourselves off and had a chase around the hotel room after she stole my towel, but winded up in bed just as the clock hit 12. I yawned loudly and she snuggled closer to me under the blankets, placing her head on my chest. We left the window open just to have some of the ocean air come in the room. If you listened really closely you could hear the waves of the ocean which was right next to us.

Lo leaned and kissed my lips before mumbling a goodnight. I kissed the top of her head and shut my eyes, cherishing the safety of her body next to mine. I didn’t know how long it would last.

*

I woke up to the sound of the T.V. blaring. When I noticed the annoying high pitch voice as Spongebob, I cracked an eye open and saw Lolita sitting criss-crossed at the end of the bed, a bowl of cereal in her hands. I watched her for a moment without her knowing I was awake. She looked down at her Cheerios and gathered a spoonful, bringing it back up to her mouth and chewing, stifling a giggle at something that happened on the T.V. It amazed me how she still found Spongebob funny even though she was basically an adult, and I think that’s one of things I love most about her.

I watched her for a while until she was mostly done with her cereal before sitting up in the bed with a yawn. She whipped her head back at me and put her hand over her heart.

“You scared the shit out of me! I didn’t know you were awake!”

“I didn’t know you still watched Spongebob.” I teased and she blushed, giggling softly and shaking her head.