Chapter 14

*I know it's been a month and i'm sorry for those who have been patiently waiting. Like i've mentioned before, the rest of this fanfic i had already written but it got deleted when my old computer crashed, so i'm trying to remember what i had planned but it's literally been a year since i originally wrote this. I'm trying to get back into the groove of the story for you guys so i can eventually finish it, but it's hard because i've been writing other fanfics with different characters and styles and all. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter. I promise the next update won't be in a month. I'll write something tomorrow night maybe...or over the weekened. I wrote half of this at work and half in the car ride home. I'll probably write the next chapter in study hall tomrroow. Whenever i get the chance i write down ideas and plan things i want to happen since it all got deleted :( *

OKAY I'M RAMBLING SORRY ENJOY.

P.S. PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READERS. VOTE AND COMMENT. IT ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE AND I DEFIENTLY NEED ENCOURAGEMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. IF NO ONE COMMENTS OR SIMPLY VOTES I WON'T THINK ANYONE'S READING OR LIKING IT AND I'LL STOP WRITING.

love you. x

Lolita's POV

We had been in the car for 8 hours. I was growing tired of the magazines that had mindlessly fallen out of my lap and onto the car floor. It was early when we left that morning, so by the time Harry told me we had reached Jackson, Alabama, it was only 2 in the afternoon. He and I made conversation during the ride, but when he became a bit snippy with me I simply curled up in my seat and closed my eyes. When he shook me awake, we had been stopped at a gas station. It was two thirty.

"Want something?"

"I'm good," I murmured. I was still confused as to why we were moving across the states at such a fast pace. I thought he told me he was going to be away for three months? It was becoming a bit suspicious, but I didn’t mention it to him. Just kept it in my thoughts.

"You sure?" He asked, stepping halfway out of the car.

"Yeah."

He grunted, shutting the door and walking into to the mini market while the gas filled the car. My stomach rumbled and I groaned, wishing I realized I was hungry when he asked me a few seconds ago. I waited patiently for him, scrolling through my phone and talking with Cotty. Harry appeared back in the car within five minutes.

"Here," he tossed a bag of baked potato chips onto my lap. "Thought you might be hungry."

"Thanks." I murmured, immediately ripping the bag open and diving in. We shared a bottle of ice tea. Harry was in the mood for it but they only one left and it was the giant size so he figured we could split it. I didn't mind, of course.

We were back on the road again. The scenery was rather boring as I gazed out the window. Fields and fields of nothing. The sun was high in the skin, beating down on my bare legs through the windshield.

"Are we going to stop here?" I asked him curiously as we passed a “Welcome To Mississippi” state sigh.

"No, we'll be in the car for another three hours."

"Where are we headed?" I wondered.

"New Orleans." He looked over and gave me a smile.

"No way, really?" For some reason New Orleans had always fascinated me, even growing up. My father talked about the city often and how badly he wanted to go. I wasn't sure what made it so special. I guess I'd have to find out when we arrived.