CHAPTER 27

This is the last chapter. So it'll be long. I just want to thank all the people who've read and voted this. You guys, I love you...Peace out.
And check out my new story 'Along Came A Spidey".

I met Sreejit quite by accident. I'd been doing my best to avoid him. I was so sure that he'd be busy in Engineering. I had told Scotty to keep him in all day. So, now I was waddling around the Enterprise like a penguin, looking for my baby daddy so I could ask him what the passcode for our room was. I forgot, sue me!

"You forgot again?! Sanya...vhat would you do wizout me?" Pav groaned.

"I'm breaking up with you." I shot back as I led him to our room.

"Haha, very funny. Vhat about ze baby you have inside zat 8 and a half months big belly?"

"Well, I'd manage..." I broke off. I'd stopped breathing, I was sure.

"Vhat happened?" He asked worriedly.

I didn't say anything, just motioned to the far end of the whole. I would never need binoculars while looking at Sreejit because no matter how far he's standing, I'd ALWAYS see him.

"Is zat...."

"Sreejit." I said, both as an answer for Pavel's question as well as a greeting to my ex.

"Sanya." I nearly sobbed to hear the voice which belonged to the best thing in my life once upon a time. He'd changed. Taller, taller than Pavel.  More muscular, wearing a red uniform (don't die), but with the same specs, the same so him haircut, the same lips, the same brown eyes.

"Long time no see. You've changed." I told him, emotionlessly so as not to give away the barrage of emotions I was holding in.

"So have you. You're..." He asked, choking up a bit.

"Pregnant. Almost 9 months. I'll be a.."

"Mom." He ended my sentence for me.

"হ্য(yes)." I answered.

"তোর বিবাহ ....(you're married)..?"

"No. I'm engaged. That's...the..guy." I pointed carelessly at Pavel behind me who said hello in a forced polite voice.

Oh God, Pavel! I forgot about him. My boyfriend. My kind of fiancé. My child's father. I'm not going to leave the best thing that happened to me for the most passionate. I held Pavel's hand and smiled at him. His hand tightened around mine.

"Can I just tell you something?" He asked, looking nervous.

"Of course." I replied.

"I didn't cheat on you." He said with a 'might as well get it over with' way.

"Sreejit, she told me that you.."

"Yeah, I did. But see, I.." He said waving his hands adorably around.

"Stop that!"

"Um..ok. uh, where was I? Right. I did tell her that but I thought you broke up with me."

"What?! I would never break up with you for no reason."

"But...I got some messages. You said you hate me. And never loved me."

"What are you..oh." I realized something.

"I was sending that to Jeet. He said he wanted to be with me and loved me. After I rejected him, he said some really bad stuff. I guess I sent you instead of him. My phone did do that sometimes."

"So we broke up because of a phone malfunction." He said hoarsely.

"Oh my god." I started hyperventilating. No.no.no. This was not happening. No way.

"I'll just leave, then." Pavel said, rolling his eyes loudly.

"Makes you think." I said.

"It does."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. Broke up with a girl a few months ago, though. Do..do you..." He hesitated.

"I'm not leaving Pavel for you. You were the love of my life but he's my true love. I'm having his freaking baby! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Do you still love me?"

"A part of me always will." Just then a sharp pain hit my stomach. Ow. That was much much worse than the ones this morning.

I slid down on the floor. Something wet was running down my leg. I peed myself? No. That was...oh, fuck. My water broke.

"Pav. Pav. Pav. Pav. My water..broke. Med Bay. And for the love of God, don't panic. NOW!" I screamed as another contraction hit me.

We reached the Med Bay where I told Bones to give me every body numbing drug they have. I was screaming and moving around so much that I was put under anaesthesia.

When I woke up, there was a dull pain in my abdomen.

"Hey, you. How're you feeling?"

"Not bad. Just a bit of hurt."

"You vant to see our baby?"

My eyes widened to the size of hubcaps. I would've jumped up and down if I could have.

"YES!!"

"You're still a kid at heart. How you'll be a mom...." Bones shook his head as he brought a bundle over to me. I propped myself up on my elbows.

Pink lips, crinkled eyes, slightly tan skin, a bit of dark hair. Eyes closed. I fell in love.

"That's my...my.." I was breathless.

"Daughter." Pavel was crying as he kissed my forehead.

"What will we name her?"

"Considering ze fact zat you carried her for 9 monzs..."

"Samara. Samara Amaliya Reza-Chekov."

"Beautiful." He kissed my forehead again.

"How many people are out waiting to see her?"

"Practically ze whole ship."

"Let's enter the belly of the beast, I guess."

"As long as it's..."

"With you." I kissed him and looked down at my daughter who'd just opened her eyes and was looking around out of her wide blue green eyes.

Thank you. This is a wrap.